Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men's sextoys

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Women getting sextoys is seen as liberating but men getting sextoys is creepy.
Just think about how feminists say sexdolls oppress women.

My opinion is that men being able to sexually satisfying themselves frees them from being a slave to women in hope of getting some action.
Women hate it when they don't have orbiters.

Also nofap exists just for the same thing; you can't fap so you do everything to get some action. Chad can get his dick sucked 24/7 and he succeeds in nofap because he didn't touch his dick.

Btw I'm a proud owner of a fleshlight!
It has made it more tolerable to be celibate

The reason they hate sex dolls is because most of them lived off of the fact that they're women and can get shit for free,so they didn't develop any meaningful skills.The creation of sex bots will mog them in the one place they're valued the most.The sexual market.

The hypocrisy is real.

The reason they hate sex dolls is because most of them lived off of the fact that they're women and can get shit for free,so they didn't develop any meaningful skills.The creation of sex bots will mog them in the one place they're valued the most.The sexual market.
What I really can't understand are the foids who are against fleshlights. It's literally the male equivalent of a dildo, and they're beyond hypocritical if they've ever used a dildo.

Last edited:
stop giving a fuck about what retarded piece of shit normies think about your fleshlight

What I really can't understand are the foids who are against fleshlights. It's literally the male equivalent of a dildo, and they're beyond hypocritical if they're ever used a dildo.
Muh objectification. :feelstastyman:

stop giving a fuck about what retarded piece of shit normies think about your fleshlight
I give no fucks.
I just hope high inhibition incels could get them more easily

I give no fucks.
I just hope high inhibition incels could get them more easily
incels that refuse to get fleshlights are literally retarded

Well agreed. when men buy sextoys they are creepy but women are muh independed te hee