Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "Mens Health" tries to glorify first Tranny Victoria Secrets model but normies drop massive based & blackpilled responses in the comments section

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
IMG 7208
IMG 7214
IMG 7213
IMG 7212
IMG 7211
IMG 7211
IMG 7209
IMG 7207

The nigcel asking for BBW models. Can't make this shit up.

The whole world knows Trannies are freaks. Why do we have to play the lefts game and accept them?

Is it wrong that I'm starting to find it funny af? Honk

Transgenders me

Degeneracy is now the norm fellas.

Feminist scum and LGBTQHASKDHSADA scum can't push their agendas anymore. Normoids have woken up. Fightback against the toxic progressives have picked up!
More people should be militant against this impending Tranny Shemale vile infestation or else we are doomed as a species & as a civilization
Trannies are freaks.
The sad thing is many Trannys started as incels and then saw how foids were living life on Extra Easy Tutorial mode and they decided to chop off their cock and balls and larp as foids

Last edited:
I believe one day all normalfags will become normal people like that. It will be revolution. Revolution of speaking the truth agains cults, against corporations, agains establishment. Say no to beainwashing. Normalfags, rise up!

I believe one day all normalfags will become normal people like that. It will be revolution. Revolution of speaking the truth agains cults, against corporations, agains establishment. Say no to beainwashing. Normalfags, rise up!
So long as normies rely on jewgle and jewtube it will be hard for them to see the light and be part of the revolution.

I kinda like trannies for triggering radical feminists who basically say "noooo you can't just cheat your way to the tutorial island noooo :feels::feels::feels:"
ofc trannies are sick, but they serve their purpose in dismantling the NPCs' narrative (also by being one of the most batshit in the LGBT movement)

Trannies and their media Jew enablers should be thrown off a cliff.

Most normalfags do not support this shit at all and see it for the insanity that it is, they're just too afraid to speak out because of social pressure. I have a tranny in my class and someone started joking to me about how weird the creature looked and I agreed with him.

The reason why it's pushed everywhere even though the majority of the population doesn't support it is because the elite doesn't care about what the majority of people think about these issues, they'll just push their agenda anyway and lock up anyone who dares to speak up.

I kinda like trannies for triggering radical feminists who basically say "noooo you can't just cheat your way to the tutorial island noooo :feels::feels::feels:"
ofc trannies are sick, but they serve their purpose in dismantling the NPCs' narrative (also by being one of the most batshit in the LGBT movement)
True - but trannys server a greater purpose in the grand scheme of the depopulation agenda being pursued by the Jews - trannys cant reproduce and the more shemales roaming around the less people who will be born. Same with those retarded LGBTQIAOUYTHJY+-×÷ crowd they cant make babies! Thats why americas birthrate is tumbling at an alarming rate! Jfl

This could end up the same way as the "Islam is right about women" thing did.Normalfaggots love virtue signaling and showing everyone how tolerant they are so if they keep critizing trannies they will be labeled as bigots and that contradiction will explode their dumb heads.

If I have learned something in the past 10 years about the media. Is they are the biggest instigators of fear, hate and lies. When they blame right moments for being hate full, they are the ones that amplify the message and beam it out to every ethnic in the country.

More people should be militant against this impending Tranny Shemale vile infestation or else we are doomed as a species & as a civilization
Lots of ppl are starting to wake up now that the trans cult is going after kids. I'd say it'll blow over in like 5-10 years.

Lots of ppl are starting to wake up now that the trans cult is going after kids. I'd say it'll blow over in like 5-10 years.
I heard a theory that in Shakespeare's day all female parts were played by male actors in drag. Likewise, in Hollywood today the same trend is continuing--some so called "female" actors we watch in these AAA movies are actually males who were groomed from childhood to be trannys larping as females on the silver screen! Jfl if you ever jerked off to a hollywood actress you probably jerked off to a surgerymaxxed guy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah, same here. Let's just go full clown world.

Also this tranny FOGS the landwhale women that they tried to push as models.

Also this tranny FOGS the landwhale women
Everything mogs Landwhales - even a $10 blowup doll has better shape and proportion than a vile disgusting Landwhale

"Men's health" promoting pumping yourself with hormones and cutting off your dick. Jus fucking lol. Clown world.

Most normalfags do not support this shit at all and see it for the insanity that it is, they're just too afraid to speak out because of social pressure.
Fear will be our undoing. The world needs more high T low inhib based people to speak truth to power.
"Men's health" promoting pumping yourself with hormones and cutting off your dick. Jus fucking lol. Clown world.
Just the other week they were promoting "but stuff" and giving tips on how to get your gf to fuck you in the ass using a strapon dildo. JFL i think Feminazi's SJW's and j e w s are working hard to destroy any male online space by making they as cucked/gay as possible. Kim jong Un should just nuke this clown world and get it over with :feelsree:

Last edited:
erase all of the transgenders

Heath Ledger's joker is the best there was, the best there is & the best there ever will be
I know, Letos joker looks like a tranny. He also exudes a very sexual vibe towards other males

I know, Letos joker looks like a tranny. He also exudes a very sexual vibe towards other males
Based & ledgerpilled

I wonder how good the Joaquin Phoenix Joker will be :kys:

Hahahaha, conservatives on Facebook are the most based

Cant Stop blackpill , The world is the Blackpill Now :feelsugh:

The soy saying Whoids should "stand up".. for what exactly? This is exactly what they wanted.. gender equality.. you can't just campaign for such a retarded ideology and then wonder why it is also affecting you. If they did people would be right there putting them in their place for their statements that they have already stated.
Is it wrong that I'm starting to find it funny af? Honk
They did it to themselves, now they are all throwing their Soymilk on the floor and throwing tantrums. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: More just desserts have never been served in the history of cakes.
Cant Stop blackpill , The world is the Blackpill Now :feelsugh:

:blackpill:
:feelsautistic:

Last edited:
One of the comments

Victoria's Secret just got a whole new meaning

:feelshaha:

the modeling industry is bullshit. it is one of the main drivers of lookism and hence inceldom.

Hahaha! Hahaha...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back