Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ((Men's Health)) explains what a Chad is

no one would buy shit if it had my face on it

Not one click

Reject the problem because it does not have any meaningful solution:soy::soy:
Stop demonizing women:soy::soy:
Toxic Masculinity :soy::soy:
healthier mainstream narrative :soy::soy:

Just Fucking lol:feelsclown:

Reject the problem because it does not have any meaningful solution:soy::soy:
Stop demonizing women:soy::soy:
Toxic Masculinity :soy::soy:
healthier mainstream narrative :soy::soy:

Just Fucking lol:feelsclown:

"Men's health" by the way talking about "toxic masculinity"... I just cannot anymore. This is all so fucking retarded.

"Men's health" by the way talking about "toxic masculinity"... I just cannot anymore. This is all so fucking retarded.
The only toxic masculinity there is are their stupid redpill boostrap scams.

Let me sum this word-vomit up.
  • Incels bad. Masculinity bad.
  • Word 'Chad' bad. Ban word 'Chad'.
  • Someone should find a solution. (Not this article, though! Not even the merest hint about the outline of a possible solution is included. Just that someone, somewhere, should solve the problem.)
  • End of article.
May the author drown in a pool of his own diarrhea. (((They))) can struggle all they want. The blackpilling of the masses is inevitable, as the blackpill is evident to any man except the most brainwashed retards.

I'd expect press for men not to be so bluepilled, but I guess even if your main audience is coping redpillers, you need to simp with kvetching about "toxic masculinity" for diversity upcummies

no one would buy shit if it had my face on it

Too true. Except blindfolds...since everyone would want to buy one when they see an incels' face

Talking about blindfolds though, do you remember that old french guy on Tinder who lured women to come to his dubgeon, with the promise of 50 shaded of grey-style bdsm...they women agreed to be blindolfed...the women then reported him to the police when they found out that it wasn't "kinky chad" who had just fucked them...instead, it was "creepy gramps" lol

Spot on

yeah right? If only stupid normies actually cared about the original meaning of words they loan from incels.

I bet they also think not having a car = masculine. Unbelievable.

I bet they also think not having a car = masculine. Unbelievable.

Some people here even think, that driving is not related to any form of masculinity. This is the current state we have to live in.

jfl imagine needing a doctorate to explain that ugly men are pissed for being treated like shit by society

View attachment 310858

yeah right? If only stupid normies actually cared about the original meaning of words they steal from incels.

This is going to backfire now and normies are going to start using the word "Chad" even more to be edgy.
But that's probably all part of the plan.