Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mens delusion is unbelievable (split the bill)

Viskallide

Viskallide

Officer
Read about a guy on reddit that wanted to split the bill after a date, He payed then expected the foid to send him half. Obvious what happened next. Wanted to comment but I probably just be down-voted, and those people dont deserve my comment. Most commenters actually supported him.

lol, Why do men these days think a man and a woman stand equally?
If he does not cuck up then what is hes worth? Im actually glad that this foid did what she did.

Don't get me wrong here, I am simply stating that men dont have the privilege to split the bill.
I personally would feel a sense of disgust confirming to gender roles like that, but at least I know that women enforces gender roles and are the ones who demand it.

These men really believed women when they say they would split, not realizing its a trick to deselect what they view as cheep men.

Read about a guy on reddit that wanted to split the bill after a date, He payed then expected the foid to send him half. Obvious what happened next. Wanted to comment but I probably just be down-voted, and those people dont deserve my comment. Most commenters actually supported him.

lol, Why do men these days think a man and a woman stand equally?
If he does not cuck up then what is hes worth? Im actually glad that this foid did what she did.

Don't get me wrong here, I am simply stating that men dont have the privilege to split the bill.
I personally would feel a sense of disgust confirming to gender roles like that, but at least I know that women enforces gender roles and are the ones who demand it.

These men really believed women when they say they would split, not realizing its a trick to deselect what they view as cheep men.
one reason i could never get along with women. every date has to be an expensive dinner date or some other consumerist bullshit. can never just walk out in nature or something.

one reason i could never get along with women. every date has to be an expensive dinner date or some other consumerist bullshit. can never just walk out in nature or something.
It be nice to go on a date and stand equally with a look-match, but sadly if you are sub 8 you have go for some expensive shit and be ghosted the next day.

It be nice to go on a date and stand equally with a look-match, but sadly if you are sub 8 you have go for some expensive shit and be ghosted the next day.
women have an unhealthy obsession with expensive chink food.

Not so cheap when he's a chad, and it doesn't matter if she sees you as cheap. Women want equality, and if she can't pay herself she's probably he even more broker than him

Cope, women will literally have a bath with Chad in a open sewer over dining in an expensive restaurant with an inkie. This is the sewerpill:

What point are you trying to make ?

What point are you trying to make ?
That woman are Privileged ? . That Guy sounds kinda Cucked .

Yes MMAAM Let me Pay the Full Bill , Pretty Please ? " . :feelskek: