Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Men's consent

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
We hear about female consent all the time. You can't fuck this foid because she didn't consent. You can't even touch that young foid because she's unable to consent. You have to stay miserable and lonely for life because foids' lives are destroyed if they ever do anything romantic or sexual without consenting.

What about men's consent? Are men really in a position to consent when the average male has like 20 times the sex drive of the average female and 200 million times less options?

Would the average guy consent to fucking or LTR a 2/10 landwhale from Tinder if he had better options? Or would he only fuck and date gl JBs and teenagers and think of doing so with hideous women as traumatizing and disgusting?

Would the average guy consent to LTR with nonvirgin foids if he had the option of a virgin one?

Would you consent to eat rotten food if you were starving and had no other options?

Furthermore, did most men consent to having to work hard and maintain society, as well as paying taxes, while not partaking in the really good things life have to offer men, like sex with young, attractive women?

Last edited:
Furthermore, did most men consent to having to work hard and maintain society, as well as paying taxes, while not partaking in the really good things life have to offer men, like sex with young, attractive women?
Hell no I didn't consent to that. I hope all sub6 men go on a tax paying strike until we're each rewarded our own young fertile foid.

Hell no I didn't consent to that. I hope all sub6 men go on a tax paying strike until we're each rewarded our own young fertile foid.
Its called tax evasion

Your peepee gets solid, hard as a rock. Limp dick during sexual assault is rape tbh.