Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mena women being bleached by cumskins

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-
There are so many coping menas like @Made in Heaven
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

JFL middle easterns have the same insanely low smv that curries and ricecels have, I used to think Menas were slayers turn out they are not

Can’t sand niggers buy wives tho?

JFL middle easterns have the same insanely low smv that curries and ricecels have, I used to think Menas were slayers turn out they are not
Jbw is truth but this is retarded :feelsjuice:

Jbw is truth but this is retarded :feelsjuice:
Did you see the reply by race its as bad as curries and rice jfl. Dont even compare chadpreets/chaddams to the general populations they should be considered a sub population

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

Depends on which MENA you mean. Armenians and Georgians are culturally white so they haven't been bleached. However, Hijazi Arabs and below are not culturally white, neither are Syrians or Algiers or Berbers.

Did you see the reply by race its as bad as curries and rice jfl. Dont even compare chadpreets/chaddams to the general populations they should be considered a sub population
The reply by races just means how race traitor-ish and whoreish the women are. And how much jbw can effect them.

It has little to do with looks. Other wise Indians and blacks would have the same race by reply rate as Asians.

Only one coping here is you curry monkey.
Middle Easterners are classified as white in America.
Sourcless chart
I can do that too. Here you go. Yemeni goblin-looking guy with TWO british wives.

1yemeni2brits

>M-muh dating apps staaaats

Right, because dating apps ARENT full of desperate losers who want beta buxxers. dont think I need to say this, but most people who use dating apps aren't muslim, and most MENAs dont use taking apps even when they're less religious, and most dating apps are full of cumen who KNOW that MENA women are safeguarded by their fathers, and it's also full of white women who look for beta buxxers (usually white guys)

This NIGGA Seething!!

sand niggers dont use dating apps much, and even then, we are known for being far more conservative than cucked asians
Depends on which MENA you mean. Armenians and Georgians are culturally white so they haven't been bleached. However, Hijazi Arabs and below are not culturally white, neither are Syrians or Algiers or Berbers.
Syrians have tons of white-looking people among them. Same goes for Berbers

Syriancollage

This. Why does every white normie not differntiate between a gulf arab and a curry?
Normies think Italians look like Arabs too. Normies are retarded:feelsclown:
Still Iranian and non white passing turkish women want to bleach themselves when they are away from islam.
Everyone wants to bleach themselves, no one denies this. The difference is MENA men have the balls to keep their women on a leash, and are good-looking enough to be a sexual threat to European men

Last edited:
lol lifefuel i'm gonna convert to islam and get a brown wife

lol lifefuel i'm gonna convert to islam and get a brown wife
They don’t want sissy white cuck with skinny wrists, they do want bearded sheihk with hairy body and and big dk, which sands tend to have for being high T

They don’t want sissy white cuck with skinny wrists, they do want bearded sheihk with hairy body and and big dk, which sands tend to have for being high T
lol keep coping sandnigger i'm high t with finn pheno

you say one thing but OD experiments say the opposite :feelshehe:

Lol keep coping white cuck u can’t even grow beard, Finn’s are amongst lowest T in the world u guys are so low T u can’t even grow hair, that’s why your women go for hairy sandniggers

All race traitors should be publicly burned alive:owo::owo::owo:

All race traitors should be publicly burned alive:owo::owo::owo:
This
Only one coping here is you curry monkey.

Middle Easterners are classified as white in America.

Sourcless chart

I can do that too. Here you go. Yemeni goblin-looking guy with TWO british wives.

View attachment 572888

>M-muh dating apps staaaats

Right, because dating apps ARENT full of desperate losers who want beta buxxers. dont think I need to say this, but most people who use dating apps aren't muslim, and most MENAs dont use taking apps even when they're less religious, and most dating apps are full of cumen who KNOW that MENA women are safeguarded by their fathers, and it's also full of white women who look for beta buxxers (usually white guys)

View attachment 572886

This NIGGA Seething!!

View attachment 572889

sand niggers dont use dating apps much, and even then, we are known for being far more conservative than cucked asians

Syrians have tons of white-looking people among them. Same goes for Berbers

View attachment 572892

Normies think Italians look like Arabs too. Normies are retarded:feelsclown:

Everyone wants to bleach themselves, no one denies this. The difference is MENA men have the balls to keep their women on a leash, and are good-looking enough to be a sexual threat to European men

View attachment 572895
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
>dating stats arent real life bro
Your literally as bad as those ricecels who cope with muh stealing white wimmenz.
>we look white n shieet
Average mena is not white.
b98b4ae8-2ebd-11ea-8334-1a17c6a14ef4_image_hires_140036.jpg

so white :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
26iraq-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

the average height in iraw is 5'5 JFL:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
The majority way people meet is through online dating. Even incel tv another turkcel admits menas have low smv and JBW is insane in the middle east. Especially in the west where most arab women fuck chad:feelsLSD:

Fun fact. Ottoman bought Finnish women from Vikings
It's also funny how OP hasn't replied to me yet. Guess he accepts how wrong he was

Fun fact. Ottoman bought Finnish women from Vikings
It's also funny how OP hasn't replied to me yet. Guess he accepts how wrong he was
its awaiting moderator approval
Your literally as bad as those ricecels who cope with muh stealing white wimmenz with cherrypicked photo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Esdsmszvdo&t=498s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uszHnVzSTg8&t=217s

How do you even claim to be blackpilled when not knowing that women of all ethnicitys prefer white men, even middle easter women have a strong preference for white men. If they were looking for a betabuxx they would go for Curries/rice men because they have the highest eaarning and the primary age for tinder is 18 -24. 18 - 24 year old middle eastern women prefer white men.
unknown.png

>we look white n shieet

Those are iranians and Iraqis crows that arent cherry picked. The average height is 5'5 in Iraq JFL. The IQ of MENAS is also 80 and the inbreeding rate is the highest.
unknown.png

European women prefer spics and "asians" over arab and africans JFL over.

Lol keep coping white cuck u can’t even grow beard, Finn’s are amongst lowest T in the world u guys are so low T u can’t even grow hair, that’s why your women go for hairy sandniggers
pheno =/= ethnicity

and even then i don't care about what ethnicities have high or low T, it doesn't affect me because i am high T

u can cope with ur t stats, but it means nothing when nordic and germanic men get jbw boost because white people established themselves as the undisputed masters of the world, and i'm not gonna get argue about if it's secretly jews because all that matters in this context is perceived racial dominance

there is NO arabmaxxing or shitskinmaxxing or sandniggermaxxing or currymaxxing! it is not a coincidence that jbwmaxxing is the only race maxxing srsly discussed on this forum, anything else would have you laughed at.

there is NO arabmaxxing or shitskinmaxxing or sandniggermaxxing or currymaxxing! it is not a coincidence that jbwmaxxing is the only race maxxing srsly discussed on this forum, anything else would have you laughed at.
arabmaxxing and sandniggermaxxing are legit when it comes to british and slavic foids

668a1b3a3be9c80e26dc4a6b03fc9587

They aren't and are a very small percentage of the population and represent desperate men and betabuxx hunting women. It also tends to lack a presence of actual Muslims because we dont engage in that type of thing. No one in my family or extended family has ever used a dating app, and I'm sure the same applies to most other MENAs.
Your literally as bad as those ricecels who cope with muh stealing white wimmenz with cherrypicked photo
Difference is Asian men X White women are RARE and THE EXCEPTION. Meanwhile, Mena men X White women is very common and happens quite often, so much so that whitecels seethe at it.

Even if you want anecdotal evidence, my uncle has a North Italian wife and one of my other uncles in Norway has a Norweigian GF.

I'm not watching these. Have the balls to post your own arguments in text form or I'm not addressing this instead of relying on someone else's arguments.
How do you even claim to be blackpilled when not knowing that women of all ethnicitys prefer white men, even middle easter women have a strong preference for white men.
I never denied that white men have the highest SMV.

My claims are:
1. Mena men are able to compete with white men in terms of looks.
2. Mena men safeguard their women and prevent them from mixing
3. Mena men are able to seduce white women.
If they were looking for a betabuxx they would go for Curries/rice men because they have the highest eaarning and the primary age for tinder is 18 -24.
lmao You're delusional if you think White women on dating apps aren't looking for a meal ticket/husband. And asians and curries are too ugly to even reach the level of betabuxxing women anyways:feelskek:
18 - 24 year old middle eastern women prefer white men.
No, sorry, dating apps aren't proof buddy boyo.
>simping for an attractive prettyboy proves my point, bro!

Meanwhile, this millionaire European cuck on the left is literally marrying an old 70 year-old Arab man's cum toilet leftovers:feelskek:

>we look white n shieet
Never said this. Why do you niggers always put words in my mouth?

Bill Gates' daughter who is like the richest women in the world married an Egyptian who doesn't even look white. lmao

35370049 897031210468996 4199925150117789696 n

View attachment 572941
Never said we were. And we dont even need to be white in order to get white women:smonk:
Petrajordan

And yet....

The average height is 5'5 in Iraq JFL.
Due to poverty/war.
The IQ of MENAS is also 80 and the inbreeding rate is the highest.
No, Iraq's IQ is 89, comparable to countries like Ireland, Serbia, and Latvia.
unknown.png

European women prefer spics and "asians" over arab and africans JFL over.
Again, dating apps aren't real life. There are multiple reasons as to why Arabs are preferred "less" in these dating apps. It's also hilarious as FUUUUUUUCK that you think Asian men have superior SMV than Mena men. That statement alone shows that not only are YOU wrong, but that that Youtube vid screenshot has faulty data. Not even @Lv99_BixNood is dumb enough to delude himself that Asian men are more desirable than Mena men.

For fuck's sake, Asian men are the most suicidal people in America because of how MUCH they get cucked.

Also, another anecdote, so take this how you will, but I have had multiple Asian women mistake me for being white, so it's very much possible they think of curry-looking Arabs when you mention it to them in dating apps.

Last edited:
All foids are racist white supremacists, some foids more than others

arabmaxxing and sandniggermaxxing are legit when it comes to british and slavic foids

View attachment 573045

They aren't and are a very small percentage of the population and represent desperate men and betabuxx hunting women. It also tends to lack a presence of actual Muslims because we dont engage in that type of thing. No one in my family or extended family has ever used a dating app, and I'm sure the same applies to most other MENAs.

Difference is Asian men X White women are RARE and THE EXCEPTION. Meanwhile, Mena men X White women is very common and happens quite often, so much so that whitecels seethe at it.

Even if you want anecdotal evidence, my uncle has a North Italian wife and one of my other uncles in Norway has a Norweigian GF.

View attachment 573046

I'm not watching these. Have the balls to post your own arguments in text form or I'm not addressing this instead of relying on someone else's arguments.

I never denied that white men have the highest SMV.

My claims are:
1. Mena men are able to compete with white men in terms of looks.
2. Mena men safeguard their women and prevent them from mixing
3. Mena men are able to seduce white women.

lmao You're delusional if you think White women on dating apps aren't looking for a meal ticket/husband. And asians and curries are too ugly to even reach the level of betabuxxing women anyways:feelskek:

No, sorry, dating apps aren't proof buddy boyo.

>simping for an attractive prettyboy proves my point, bro!

Meanwhile, this millionaire European cuck on the left is literally marrying an old 70 year-old Arab man's cum toilet leftovers:feelskek:
View attachment 573048

Never said this. Why do you niggers always put words in my mouth?

Bill Gates' daughter who is like the richest women in the world married an Egyptian who doesn't even look white. lmao

View attachment 573047

Never said we were. And we dont even need to be white in order to get white women:smonk:
View attachment 573050

And yet....

View attachment 573052

Due to poverty/war.

Again, dating apps aren't real life. There are multiple reasons as to why Arabs are preferred "less" in these dating apps. It's also hilarious as FUUUUUUUCK that you think Asian men have superior SMV than Mena men. That statement alone shows that not only are YOU wrong, but that that Youtube vid screenshot has faulty data. Not even @Lv99_BixNood is dumb enough to delude himself that Asian men are more desirable than Mena men.

For fuck's sake, Asian men are the most suicidal people in America because of how MUCH they get cucked.

View attachment 573054

Also, another anecdote, so take this how you will, but I have had multiple Asian women mistake me for being white, so it's very much possible they think of curry-looking Arabs when you mention it to them in dating apps.
neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

Muh small percentage of the population. Online dating is the primary way couples meet.
According to data from the How Couples Meet and Stay Together survey (2017), a comprehensive national survey on romantic relationships in the US, 39% of couples met and started relationships online in 2017. The category "met online" includes online dating, but also social media and online games. At the same time, the categories "meeting through friends" or "at school" have declined, thus, meeting online has now become the leading way relationship to form. Online dating in particular is probably on a par with "Bars & Restaurants". The share of couples meeting online has almost doubled since 2009, and is currently exponentially increasing. Between 1995 to 2017, meeting through friends saw the largest decline, with 40% fewer people meeting this way. 23% of all couples met on online dating services, but the category is experiencing an exponential (logistical) increase.

This is likely the most transformative change that has occurred in the dating sphere in the past 20 years. The change coincides clearly with many of the other trends discussed on this page, such as the overall increase in male celibacy during this time frame and greater amount of sex being consolidated to the top 5-20% of men.

The only two methods of starting relationships that are on the rise are online dating and meeting in bars/restaurants, both of which favor the most physically attractive (and possibly physically dominant) men heavily and are generally oriented around "hook-up" type relationships and therefore offer minimal opportunities for demonstrating one's personal values and compatibility over time. All other methods of meeting partners are on the decline.
When men often complain about unfairness in online dating, they are typically told, "online dating is not real life." Based on the available data, however, meeting online has become very much "real life" as it is now a major avenue for couples to meet. Even though online dating websites and apps only make up half of the "met online" category, most online services such as social networks have very similar features to dating sites in that they heavily rely on profile pictures and other photos implying a similarly high importance of looks. Secondly, they allow women to have contact to a large number of men and many (frustrated) men are going to be simps and orbit the women, thereby spoiling their expectations, standards and characters.

1200px-Rise_of_meeting_online.png

So as you can see online is becoming the most prominent way couples meet, this includes apps like tinder and other looks based apps. Now lets see how women respond to each ethnicity of men.
Yahoo Personals Dating Preferences Study sought to examine the dating preferences of online daters in four major metropolitan areas: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Atlanta. Internet daters' profiles of self-identified Asian, Black, Latino, and White men and women seeking opposite-sex dates were collected and coded from Yahoo Personals, which was the most popular national online dating web site in 2004 and 2005.

Women were considerably more likely than men to state they had a "racial preference". 74% of the 2735 women voiced a "racial preference", while 58% of the 2872 men voiced a "racial preference".

Among those women with a racial preference:

• When considering a man of a different race from their own: 95% excluded Indian men, 94% excluded middle eastern men, 92% excluded Asian men, 87% excluded black men, 69% excluded Latino men, and 42% excluded white men.
  • The women who only wanted to date men of their own race were: 65% of white women, 45% of black women, 16.5% of Latino women, and 6% of Asian women.
  • The women who excluded their own race were: 4% of white women, 8% of black women, 17% of Latino women, and 40% of Asian women.\
94% OF WOMEN EXCLUDED MIDDLE EASTERN MEN.
  • Feliciano C, Robnett B. 2016. Yahoo Personals Dating Preferences Study—Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, 2004-2005. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor]. [Abstract]
  • Robnett B, Feliciano C. 2011. Patterns of Racial-Ethnic Exclusion by Internet Daters. Social Forces, 89(3):807-828. [Abstract]

• View: https://imgur.com/A50EPtl

Middle eastern women also rated whites as the most attractive.
1199px-Percent_of_each_race_that_rates_whites_as_most_attractive_on_OKCupid.PNG

References:

• Kirkegaard EOW, Bjerrekær JD. 2016. The OKCupid dataset: A very large public dataset of dating site users. Open Differential Psychology. [FullText]
  • Jelveh Z. 2009. Online Dating Mysteries Revealed. Sphere. [Article]
Now lets look at europe online dating studies to destroy your delusions.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Turkish and morrocon and surinamese had half the SMV of equivalent white man!
In egypt many men are not able to marry due to a lack of money.
unknown.png

69.5 exclusion rate by europeans for arabs JFL.
unknown.png

White women want NOTHING to do with menas. The average height in iraq is 5'5, and iran is 5'8. The average swedish foid is taller then an iraqi man, and the average nordic man is 180 cm. The average IQ in iraq is 89, iran is 84,and morroco is 84.
unknown.png

The rate of intercultural marriages and inbreeding was found to be 24% and 23.5% respectively in the Middle Eastern group, while they were 22.5% and 5% in the comparison group. Excluding the referrals for consanguinity only, the rate of inbreeding among the study group was 16.4%.
unknown.png

More and more middle eastern countrys are becoming secular, allowing for more middle eastern women to live out their desires with white men.
unknown.png

unknown.png

This middle eastern girl is asking this jbw youtber for his number JFL over. All women prefer white men, and white women exclude mena men from their dating list:feelstastyman: now cope more, after islam is gone white men will travel to the middle east to fuck all te whores there

668a1b3a3be9c80e26dc4a6b03fc9587-jpg.573045
all you're doing is posting cherry picked pictures instead of statistics
iraq literally has the highest iq if you don't count israel (mogged by foreigners) and even then the lowest white country (latvia) mogs iraq by a near 6 points, also btw the average iq of muslim countries is 80 :feelshaha:

all you're doing is posting cherry picked pictures instead of statistics
Statistics dont always tell the full story, I'm sure you should be aware of this given the "statistics" on things like incels and feminism. Like I told ugly_bastard, most MENAs dont use dating apps + dating apps are full of desperate men & betabuxx hunting women.
iraq literally has the highest iq if you don't count israel (mogged by foreigners) and even then the lowest white country (latvia) mogs iraq by a near 6 points, also btw the average iq of muslim countries is 80 :feelshaha:

Iraq is 89

Serbia is 89
Montnegro is 88
Romania is 87
Greece is 91
Macdonia is 82
Bosnia is 86
Moldova is 90
Albania is 82

So yes, Iraqis have similar IQ and even MOG some Balkan europeans.:feelshaha:

Online dating is the primary way couples meet.
Not true:smonk: Most MENAs dont meet this way. It's mostly Europeans and Asians.

So as you can see online is becoming the most prominent
Hookups =/= couples.
94% OF WOMEN EXCLUDED MIDDLE EASTERN MEN.
  • Feliciano C, Robnett B. 2016. Yahoo Personals Dating Preferences Study—Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, 2004-2005. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor]. [Abstract]
  • Robnett B, Feliciano C. 2011. Patterns of Racial-Ethnic Exclusion by Internet Daters. Social Forces, 89(3):807-828. [Abstract]

• View: https://imgur.com/A50EPtl

How many people actually use Yahoo dating prefernces? lmao:feelskek: This is the first time I'm ever seeing things like this, and that is because, again, most MENAs are not on these apps. These type of apps are for women who are looking for a quick fuck, are desperate men, or women hunting for a beta provider.
Middle eastern women also rated whites as the most attractive.
1199px-Percent_of_each_race_that_rates_whites_as_most_attractive_on_OKCupid.PNG
Nice sourcless image.

In any case, I dont deny Whites mogs Menas. This was never my argument. :feelswhat:My argument is Menas are #2 & we keep a leash on our women.
References:
Now lets look at europe online dating studies to destroy your delusions.

Turkish and morrocon and surinamese had half the SMV of equivalent white man!
Refer to what I just said.
In egypt many men are not able to marry due to a lack of money.
what does this have to do with SMV?
unknown.png

69.5 exclusion rate by europeans for arabs JFL.
unknown.png
Again, dating apps =/= Real life. I know you desperatley want to act like everyone is online, but that is far from the case.
White women want NOTHING to do with menas.
Nope.:dab:

The average height in iraq is 5'5, and iran is 5'8.
The average swedish foid is taller then an iraqi man, and the average nordic man is 180 cm.
This is due to diet and being a poor country. Most of my male cousins/brothers are like 5'10-6'4.
The average IQ in iraq is 89, iran is 84,and morroco is 84.
And?
The rate of intercultural marriages and inbreeding was found to be 24% and 23.5% respectively in the Middle Eastern group, while they were 22.5% and 5% in the comparison group. Excluding the referrals for consanguinity only, the rate of inbreeding among the study group was 16.4%.
What does this prove?
>blathers at me about cherrypiccking
>cherrypicks himself.

There are white women who convert to Islam and marry Arab men lmao. Abdullah Sameer married his wife before he left Islam.

1 W2xXOEYZ69cXXKiwfoB3oQ

More and more middle eastern countrys are becoming secular, allowing for more middle eastern women to live out their desires with white men.

Nigger thinks spamming the same pics proves something!:feelshaha:
Again, sand niggers are classified as white in America.
Spam the same pic so I will do the same again
35370049 897031210468996 4199925150117789696 n

All women prefer white men
I never denied this, you dumbass
and white women exclude mena men from their dating list:feelstastyman: now cope more,
And yet...

after islam is gone
Not gonna happen
white men will travel to the middle east to fuck all te whores there
lmao Look at this nigger!

The ONLY race in human history that has EVER stolen white women from white men are MENA men.
The ONLY race in modern history that has PREVENTED their women from turning into whores are MENA men.

667f9e9ade77ec622342124022f2a03b

Statistics dont always tell the full story, I'm sure you should be aware of this given the "statistics" on things like incels and feminism. Like I told ugly_bastard, most MENAs dont use dating apps + dating apps are full of desperate men & betabuxx hunting women.

Iraq is 89

Serbia is 89
Montnegro is 88
Romania is 87
Greece is 91
Macdonia is 82
Bosnia is 86
Moldova is 90
Albania is 82

Not true:smonk: Most MENAs dont meet this way. It's mostly Europeans and Asians.

Hookups =/= couples.

How many people actually use Yahoo dating prefernces? lmao:feelskek: This is the first time I'm ever seeing things like this, and that is because, again, most MENAs are not on these apps. These type of apps are for women who are looking for a quick fuck, are desperate men, or women hunting for a beta provider.

Nice sourcless image.

In any case, I dont deny Whites mogs Menas. This was never my argument. :feelswhat:My argument is Menas are #2 & we keep a leash on our women.

Refer to what I just said.

what does this have to do with SMV?

Again, dating apps =/= Real life. I know you desperatley want to act like everyone is online, but that is far from the case.

Nope.:dab:
View attachment 573314

This is due to diet and being a poor country. Most of my male cousins/brothers are like 5'10-6'4.

And?

What does this prove?

>blathers at me about cherrypiccking
>cherrypicks himself.

There are white women who convert to Islam and marry Arab men lmao. Abdullah Sameer married his wife before he left Islam.

View attachment 573319

Nigger thinks spamming the same pics proves something!:feelshaha:
Again, sand niggers are classified as white in America.

Spam the same pic so I will do the same again
View attachment 573320

I never denied this, you dumbass

And yet...
View attachment 573322

Not gonna happen

lmao Look at this nigger!

The ONLY race in human history that has EVER stolen white women from white men are MENA men.
The ONLY race in modern history that has PREVENTED their women from turning into whores are MENA men.

View attachment 573323
Holy shit your literally coping so hard. There is a part of the population that uses Dating apps and from the avaible data, middle eastern men do extremely bad, and 94% of white women exclude middle eastern men. Most couples meet up from online related apps, and middle eastern men DO EXTREMELY bad, if they were high smv they would do well but white women want absolutely nothing to do with MENA men. Your basically doing what those AMWF spammers do, ignore all avaible data and project your own delusional copes.

Now I know why the average IQ in Iraq and Turkey is 90, they clearly differntiated between white and middle eastern you brainlet.

You know stats and data destroy your cope that middle eastern men do horrible with white women, and middle eastern women prefer white men over their own race. The middle east is becomign secular and more JBW youtubers are coming to the middle east. Meanwhile european women want nothing to do with middle eastern men, 94.7% of white women exclude middle eastern men JFL how does that make you feel? The average MENA in europe is an incel who has to rape a white women to get laid

Iraq is 89

Serbia is 89
Montnegro is 88
Romania is 87
Greece is 91
Macdonia is 82
Bosnia is 86
Moldova is 90
Albania is 82

balkans are subhuman and non white so yes it makes sense their average iq is nearly as low as menas
Screenshot 20220209 063300 Chrome

untrue, as you can see in 2009, which is 3 years BEFORE tinder, online was about to surpass and become the 2nd most common method, undoubtedly over a decade later its soared, but keep coping
untrue as it was documented that chinese lords imported young women with colored eyes and hair aka white women

balkans are subhuman and non white so yes it makes sense their average iq is nearly as low as menas

untrue as it was documented that chinese lords imported young women with colored eyes and hair aka white women
Lmao so Balkans are non-white but a few Persian girls with blue eyes are white?:feelshaha:

Also JFL the Chinese were not the ones doing the cucking. They just bought the blue eyed girls. The ones kidnapping and selling these blue eyed girls were Iranians. So no, Chinese never cucked Europeans. Iranians did.

Whereas when you look at MENA people.

Berbers went to Iceland ireland and Scandinavia and stole tons of white women.

Ottomans stole fucktons of white women from Slavic and caucasion lands.

Andalusia also saw tons of north Spanish Christians being enslaved by Moors and exported to various parts of the Muslim World

Even in modern times TONS of Russian women and Ukrainian women and Finnish women are being imported to Turkish husbands in Turkey.

Lmao so Balkans are non-white but a few Persian girls with blue eyes are white?:feelshaha:
yes the people of those times were white, the people that both inhabit persia and the balkans now are not white. do you really think the same greeks that literally built the institutions and ideas that the entire western world and billions of people rely on were the 90 iq swarthoids that live there today and can't even get their finances right WITH financial support from a massive organization? mongols and turks both destroyed the population of white people in this area and pushed them into europe with the rest of the white people.

Also JFL the Chinese were not the ones doing the cucking. They just bought the blue eyed girls. The ones kidnapping and selling these blue eyed girls were Iranians. So no, Chinese never cucked Europeans. Iranians did.

Whereas when you look at MENA people.

Berbers went to Iceland ireland and Scandinavia and stole tons of white women.

Ottomans stole fucktons of white women from Slavic and caucasion lands.

Andalusia also saw tons of north Spanish Christians being enslaved by Moors and exported to various parts of the Muslim World
who cares? i mean seriously, like a few hundred years ago some women were stolen as happened everywhere, it has no influence on the modern dating statistics today.

Even in modern times TONS of Russian women and Ukrainian women and Finnish women are being imported to Turkish husbands in Turkey.
this is embarassing for the turks honestly. they have to buy women either because their women are too ugly or their own women don't want them. paying for pussy in any way is cucked, even more so in this context when you're going to pay for her whole rest of her life until she divorces you.

also obligatory:

yes the people of those times were white
the people that both inhabit persia and the balkans now are not white.
lmao! I missed Nordic we wuzzery every since BummerDrummer got banned. You're wrong anyways considering we have tons of art and genetic evidence that proves your crap wrong. Although I dont deny the ruling class was likely whiter than the average citizen in all likelyhood.
Bc5825f0fe66bafc85d76e7a7a626121

do you really think the same greeks that literally built the institutions and ideas that the entire western world and billions of people rely on were the 90 iq swarthoids that live there today and can't even get their finances right WITH financial support from a massive organization?
Yes, they are, as much as it may make you seethe lmao. Greeks were never "fully" white.

greek-men-painting-ancient-painting-greek-tomb-inside-archaeological-museum-paestum-italy-108367666.jpg

mongols and turks both destroyed the population of white people in this area and pushed them into europe with the rest of the white people.
Fanfiction as always. We have portraits of these people LONG before any Mongol/Turk invasion and they still look like modern day Persians. This pic is 1500+ years before any "muh chink rape" ever supposedly happened.
cF5QbDBNgJeCGpGDtY2xmfI01K9KueDm54QvxPhfU18.jpg

who cares? i mean seriously, like a few hundred years ago some women were stolen as happened everywhere, it has no influence on the modern dating statistics today.
It matters because it shows MENAs have been the only ones to ever hand a proper L to Europeans on a large scale.
this is embarassing for the turks honestly.
>taking another races' women is embarassing because uuuuuh muh money

This is cope and I'm not even addressing the rest of the post. These Russian women want Turkish husbands and are abandoning Russian men who are some of the most alcoholic, violent, and worthless men on the planet:feelskek: Look at the suicide rate in Russia VS Turkey