Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men with too much money and nothing to lose

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
Think about all those single men below 30 raking in over 75k without any prospects for marriage, very little need for an expensive house, no kids, no hefty car payments, insurance for one, etc. What will they spend their money on? Before it was soy hobbies and e-whores, but now I predict we will now see these men just pump their money into their stock market for entertainment. The good thing is, they can do a lot of damage. Luckily the shady behavior surrounding GME and the other heavily shorted stocks has caused men to turn even further away from the establishment. The GME short squeeze is over and people are still fucking around with random meme stocks in addition to GME; there is no end in sight to this market volatility. The aforementioned crash of 2021 might actually happen. This probably also means good things for crypto

The collapse is soon boyos and none of this would have been possible without COVID pushing everyone to the edge

I had a terrific year with stocks until I fell for the game stop meme and got cucked.

I had a terrific year with stocks until I fell for the game stop meme and got cucked.
That was a wild ride. I usually only experience that amount of frenzy during the Olympics. I think it's a sign of the times though. I'm willing to bet a majority of men under 30 invested or at least thought about it until it went over $100 a share
:feelsLightsaber:

Time to buy Eth.
I don't see Eth falling but I don't think I have enough capital to make any significant gains on that since it's already so high. I bought a bunch of polkadot, ada, and algorand which I'm hyped about. Hope the SEC doesn't cuck any of them :feelsseriously:

I don't see Eth falling but I don't think I have enough capital to make any significant gains on that since it's already so high. I bought a bunch of polkadot, ada, and algorand which I'm hyped about. Hope the SEC doesn't cuck any of them :feelsseriously:
The best thing about Eth is the sec can't mess with it. I'm getting into eth mining, if you have an 8gb gpu you can make more than $5 a day. If eth's price goes up by ten then it will make $50 a day.

A lot of these men will stop working or cut back hours. No need to slave endlessly if you come home to the same empty box every day.
Other thing that can happen is that we got a lot more suicides and Sodinis as more an more men reach 40 with nothing to show for it.

I feel like the meme stock shit is already dead, and now we're back to pumpin crypto

too much money, thats a problem i dont have

I feel like the meme stock shit is already dead, and now we're back to pumpin crypto
People seem to be causing a lot of damage with that as well :feelsokman: I think I can make a decent amount of money with the non-meme coins I'm invested in.

People seem to be causing a lot of damage with that as well :feelsokman: I think I can make a decent amount of money with the non-meme coins I'm invested in.
virgin zoomer incels will crash the dollar someday by hoarding cryptos (when it was Chads (Winklevossi) actually leading the charge all along)