Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

men with thin wrists, small hands, or a small to medium frame will never be seen as sexual beings to women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
women look at hands, despite what incel tears say and the broadness of your shoulders and face to determine your value as a man

men who don't look robust, aside from a few rare male models will never be men

on top of that, even if you take a shit load of steroids to compensate, you'll still look weak because of your thin wrists and small joints

if your wrist is under 7", you should pretty much give up on women unless you can go to SEA and mog rice-cels

does it apply to a certain height and frame?

does it apply to a certain height and frame?

yeah, if you're tall you'll need thick wrists so you don't appear lanky

which is really damn rare on tall men

Large thick veiny hands with thick meaty sausage fingers and tennis balls wrists are mandatory tbh. It’s a very underrating intimidating feature . If you get in a fight with someone with large hands and wrists, you will most definitely lose . Skeletal girth is incredibly important for dominance, confidence, and fighting success

yeah, if you're tall you'll need thick wrists so you don't appear lanky

which is really damn rare on tall men
Might have to cope with wearing a watch on my wrist and making my forearms bigger

Can u rate my wrist and tell me if small or big

Muh confidence :lul:

post it right here boyo
I am skinny not sure if that affects wrist size
20190205 150908

women look at hands, despite what incel tears say and the broadness of your shoulders and face to determine your value as a man

on top of that, even if you take a shit load of steroids to compensate, you'll still look weak because of your thin wrists and small joints

if your wrist is under 7", you should pretty much give up on women unless you can go to SEA and mog rice-cels
Its always something new, there is just no way to win.

I thought wristcels were just a meme tbh

I thought wristcels were just a meme tbh
It is a forced meme, this fucker goes offline for some time then comes back and posts either dumb or obvious shit. This time it was a forced meme

Large thick veiny hands with thick meaty sausage fingers and tennis balls wrists are mandatory tbh. It’s a very underrating intimidating feature . If you get in a fight with someone with large hands and wrists, you will most definitely lose . Skeletal girth is incredibly important for dominance, confidence, and fighting success
Khabib is a wristcel

If your face isn't attractive, your wrist or hand size won't mean shit to foids.

This is news to me tbh. But now that I've looked my wrist is fairly small so ig that's another thing.

Its all about your face and race man. You could be an ugly fuck or an androgynous girly man. If you don't have the right combination of a gl face or appealing race its over for you. Wrist size doesn't matter.

Its all about your face and race man. You could be an ugly fuck or an androgynous girly man. If you don't have the right combination of a gl face or appealing race its over for you. Wrist size doesn't matter.
Yeah it's Deffo face at the top of the feature hierarchy.

Coooooooooooooope

I have an unbelievably trash frame. 6'2 88kg and my arms and wrists look like that of someone thats half a foot shorter. Im an elongated manlet

I do agree that it Looks intimidating and masculine

But it doesnt have much to do with Fighting success

Eh, I was somewhat joking when I made this post, but I think if you have small wrists, you'll probably have a narrow and recessed skull, etc.

Eh, I was somewhat joking when I made this post, but I think if you have small wrists, you'll probably have a narrow and recessed skull, etc.
Yeah being malnourished and inactive in your childhood does lead to smaller frame, thin wrists, and a gay alien skull. Too bad most of us are deformed twinklets compared to our ancestors. Its all the soy in our bloodstreams, imagine the difference if you had a lantern chad jaw.

Yeah being malnourished and inactive in your childhood does lead to smaller frame, thin wrists, and a gay alien skull. Too bad most of us are deformed twinklets compared to our ancestors. Its all the soy in our bloodstreams, imagine the difference if you had a lantern chad jaw.

i don't buy the "men are getting chaddier" theory because of this

there was more evolutionary pressure 100s of years ago. you had a shitty jaw, you don't eat, you die

you couldn't live on soft processed food like you can in the modern era

just based on how harsh living conditions were, our ancestors probably mogged us all

foids judge every feature of yours from head to toe tbh

i don't buy the "men are getting chaddier" theory because of this

there was more evolutionary pressure 100s of years ago. you had a shitty jaw, you don't eat, you die

you couldn't live on soft processed food like you can in the modern era

just based on how harsh living conditions were, our ancestors probably mogged us all
Current medical technology and law enforcement allows humans with subpar genes to survive. Where there is no rule of law, like the US prison system, weak men are culled or turned into bitches. Modern societal conditions have lead to a Chad bottleneck where women only choose men with robust alpha genes, hence the crisis of most men having to subsist on a limited supply of used up crusty chadjizz-stained beef flaps. Women can only operate from their innate carnal nature, they are incapable of not following their instincts. As more inbred retards breed like rabbits, the quality of humanity will steadily decrease and things will definitely get worse.

tl;dr

Its fucking over

Last edited:
that's funny

face>everything else

that's funny

face>everything else

It's not about an addition of features but a product. You need face AND large wrist AND large hand AND large and muscular frame. If even only one of these is zero then the whole product is zero.

The key word is genetics

Current medical technology and law enforcement allows humans with subpar genes to survive. Where there is no rule of law, like the US prison system, weak men are culled or turned into bitches. Modern societal conditions have lead to a Chad bottleneck where women only choose men with robust alpha genes, hence the crisis of most men having to subsist on a limited supply of used up crusty chadjizz-stained beef flaps. Women can only operate from their innate carnal nature, they are incapable of not following their instincts. As more inbred retards breed like rabbits, the quality of humanity will steadily decrease and things will definitely get worse.

tl;dr

Its fucking over

if you google "global IQ decreasing" this is talked about a lot

tldr; of it, it takes 100,000s of years for IQ to rise, but only a few generations to set it back
It's not about an addition of features but a product. You need face AND large wrist AND large hand AND large and muscular frame. If even only one of these is zero then the whole product is zero.

The key word is genetics

to a woman, you're only as good as your best feature

if you google "global IQ decreasing" this is talked about a lot

tldr; of it, it takes 100,000s of years for IQ to rise, but only a few generations to set it back

to a woman, you're only as good as your best feature
We're rightly fucked then, no way people with above avg IQs are outbreeding the third world hordes and welfare queens

My wrists are 5.75" :feelsrope:

You're exxagerating with the 7" wrists thing but yes you're right. My wrists are 6" and my hands are foid sized. Every single adult foid in existence is turned off when it sees them. That along with my narrow frame also makes gymcelling more useless

6.25 inch wrist brah checking in

I have tiny wrists. They are the thinnest wrists anyone would ever see. It's even worse since my hands are huge.

I'm getting more and more convinced that everything counts and one single flaw hurts you massively already. Women's standards in 2019 in the west are astronomical, colossal, humongous.

If your hand can't cover a girl's face from ear to ear, you should be concerned.

Keep telling yourself that fakecel

Several female nurses who have taken my pulse have commented on my thin wrists. If they have bigger wrists than me they always seem to remark on it and laugh when comparing theirs with mine.

true, girls love shit like big forearms

boneless cels are doomed through and through, some might even say thoroughly crisped and tossed in a made from scratch honey bbq sauce

This is one of the worst pills to swallow

Average face, twig wrists, narrow shoulders, small arms no matter how much I work out. It’s over

I've got good hand and wrist size comparitive to my height.
TFW 5'7 manlet with over 7 inch wrists

You can't workout your wrists, there's barely any muscle there. Getting fat is not the solution either because the wrists don't store much fat. You need to be obese to increase your wrist size with fat and it's only half an inch at best.
Wrists are one of the best indications of physical strength to foids.

You can't workout your wrists, there's barely any muscle there. Getting fat is not the solution either because the wrists don't store much fat. You need to be obese to increase your wrist size with fat and it's only half an inch at best.
Wrists are one of the best indications of physical strength to foids.

gym-copers on suicide watch

which is why women pay so much attention to wrist and hands

they only like shit that can't be changed

5.8 inch wrists at 6ft2... can confirm this theory is 1000000% legit

Is this good?

Attachments

• B73535FD-BB87-4D62-BD7A-252CE769EF06.jpeg
    B73535FD-BB87-4D62-BD7A-252CE769EF06.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 123

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2