Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men with ‘golden penis syndrome’ are ruining sex and dating for women

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Beware of the college grad chad!

Men with college degrees have become so cocky that they’re ruining romance for their female counterparts, one “leading expert” alleges.

Just 40.5% of college students in the United States are male, according to the National Student Clearinghouse, meaning they’re in short supply and high demand when dating on campus.

A lack of competition has led these men to develop “golden penis syndrome” — an arrogance that stems from the assumption that a steady supply of females will be sexually interested in them.

“Golden penis syndrome” has led these smug males to engage in dastardly dating practices, such as cheating and ghosting, because they’re confident that another woman will always be waiting around the corner.

Jfl :feelskek:

i wish i could cheat and ghost foids that sounds like a lot of fun :feelsbadman:

Just go to college theory

Literal meme.
Only like like 20% of these dudes in college are desired by foids.
The rest doesn't exist in their eyes.

I don´t live in that world.

it's almost like they're joking

They are just trying to invert the situation, because that's the easier way to make the blackpill looks absurd

when are they going to take these interviews to computer colleges, where women are outnumbered and will usually just make it really obvious that they're dating the tallest, best looking nerd in the entire college?

Some reddit comment:

:lul:

Women = victims.

They will just focus on everything that pushes this narrative forward.

Hence why they focus much more on domestic violence instead of homicide rates

Women = victims.

They will just focus on everything that pushes this narrative forward.

Hence why they focus much more on domestic violence instead of homicide rates
Gangbangers should shoot more women for the sake of equality :feelsdevil:

i wish i could cheat and ghost foids that sounds like a lot of fun :feelsbadman:
Don't forget that women literally admire men who have the capital to treat them like shit. These high-attraction men win in every way. They get to pump and dump women. If they want muh affectionate and loving relationship, they'll get that too.

How is this a fucking article? What kind of fucking joke is this world anyway???

Well at least there's somewhere in woke society that has golden penis syndrome as opposed to golden pussy syndrome, eh?

Last edited:
I wouldn’t trust anything coming from that tabloid, sensationalist BS news.

So basically: men acting like women do is bad for women?

Just go to college theory
Foids gladly give themselves to the 1% of the 40%. And some even prefer to date Chad, the construction worker, because there's no status for your face.
just study art & history theory
Suifuel af. You can still play the emo dark academia cuck game tho.

cope, I went to college full of Indians and Chinese and couldn't even jbwmaxx, no gender imbalance for my burnt pizza face

College IS arguably the best place/time to ascend

if you're still incel after college, it's really over for you legit true incel shit damaged forever

Only like a percent of that percent is actually desired. This is like the IRL version of just spend money (on my Premium Dating app), in college bro. Sit back and reap the rewards bro. :feelsgah::soy::feelzez:

fake and gay Jewish news
College IS arguably the best place/time to ascend

if you're still incel after college, it's really over for you legit true incel shit damaged forever
high school is far easier

Foids: Lets destroy relationships, dispise and ignore every guy who is not an Super Chad and became e-whores. And then blame it on men.

No onw in jewmerica finds in concerning that only 40% of college kids are men

I have golden truecel penis

40/60 split is not enough to cause every male on campus to become a slayer. Lol it's just chads as usual.
when are they going to take these interviews to computer colleges, where women are outnumbered and will usually just make it really obvious that they're dating the tallest, best looking nerd in the entire college?
That really was so true from my own experience there. Meme gender. Like the guy their dating out of the hundreds would have won some competition for best looking.

Last edited:
Foids created this situation by being irredeemably cunty, obnoxious, shallow and shitty, chasing after only the most attractive men, and yet, they still have the nerve to blame men for this problem. Reminds me of that one scene where the actor from the Shining (but the scene wasn't from Shining) was asked how he wrote women so well, and he replied with something along the lines of "I think of a man, and remove all accountability and responsibility." :feelsseriously:
Some reddit comment:

Bet he was banned for that. Or at the very least shadow banned.

Literal meme.
Only like like 20% of these dudes in college are desired by foids.
The rest doesn't exist in their eyes.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Screenshot 20211109 212417 Brave

:feelswhat:

What in the actual fuck is this turbo-normie-gigacoping-horseshit?

They must mean the 5% of the 40% of males on the campus, the Chads. So like 2% are doing this. The other 38% of total students, being the other male students, aren't even considered to exist according to this shit.

Some reddit comment:

40/60 split is not enough to cause every male on campus to become a slayer. Lol it's just chads as usual.

The thing is, even if it was a 5/95 split, if no Chads exist among the 5% of males, the situation for male students would barely improve on average.

The femoids would just find Chads off-campus. They already do this. Only if the entire city was almost devoid of males would there be any noticeable boost in the average male's SMV. The situation is just that fucked up, and that is just how little worth we are considered to have.

Last edited:
I expected something from r/TurboChangs tho, you ruined my day:cryfeels: