Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men with female traits.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Ever wonder why some men are very intelligent, successful, smart, rich but aren't capable to attract feminine women? Because these men are females in man's body ( majority of gays belong in this category ). Their wives are usually not very attractive with masculine traits. CC ( computer cuck ) is a good example. No one is able to cheat on nature. Nature doesn't cares about billions or political positions. Such "successful" man will never have a sex with a pretty feminine woman while Chad Auto mechanic will fuck plenty of the best females. Feminine women doesn't submit to beta billionare or number 1 academian in the world but they will submit to a local dominant thug.

Educated women would probably summit to the number 1 academician, it is status within the micro-societies (in this case: the academic world)

Chads are statistically more likely to be "successful, smart, rich". :blackpill:

am I not sensing the sarcasm here or something? intelligence, success and being smart are certainly not female traits :dab:

seems west is more degenerate,many foids in my shithole admire prettyboys with good academic records

back when I was in high school there were girls admired me because I was a good student back then but I am not good looking
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

seems west is more degenerate,many foids in my shithole admire prettyboys with good academic records

back when I was in high school there were girls admired me because I was a good student back then
Hard work is for Normies/Incels.

am I not sensing the sarcasm here or something? intelligence, success and being smart are certainly not female traits :dab:
Some philosophers and scientists never had sex ( Kant, Newton) and I doubt it was their free choice. They probably felt that they weren't made for sex because of health problems etc. Bill Gates is a famous beta. Why he and many other highly successful men have unfeminine wifes?

Wife of the once richest man in the world.

F850x638 338278 415767 5050

Wife of the drug lord from the same country.
DtcommonstreamsStreamServer

IT member
Speak for yourself.

back when I was in high school there were girls admired me because I was a good student back then but I am not good looking
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Prettyboys usually end up in sports or simple but well-paid jobs not in the research institutes.

if you have good grades and good looks in high school in my shithole,you will be worshiped by foids
Must be the chink mentality. :feelsjuice:
Good social skills and connections [UWSL]bring you a lot further. [/UWSL]Why do you think elite universities are so popular? [UWSL]Not because you learn things there that you cannot learn anywhere else, [UWSL]but because of the connections you make.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

you are delusional if you think chads aren't dominating computer world too, this is the end of the ugly males

Must be the chink mentality. :feelsjuice:
Good social skills and connections [UWSL]bring you a lot further. [/UWSL]Why do you think elite universities are so popular? [UWSL]Not because you learn things there that you cannot learn anywhere else, [UWSL]but because of the connections you make.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
you must study hard to enter good universities here,in my shithole,you have to be top 1% in the college entrance exam to get admission to a famous university

if you want to become one of the top elites in an industry,you also have to work hard

If you don't have the resources or abilities to exchange,connections are hard to maintain,thus of little use

Last edited:
you are delusional if you think chads aren't dominating computer world too, this is the end of the ugly males
Nerds dominate computer world. Some nerds can be good-looking too but it's very rare. And they still lack hegemonic masculine traits.

She probably sucked hundreds of white cocks there ... :society:
my shithole is not degenerate as west,vast majority students from good high schools are virgins when they graduate,it is very common to still be virgins after graduating from universities

,,because these men are females in men's body"
what's this soyspeak?

Last edited:
my shithole is not degenerate as west,vast majority students from good high schools are virgins when they graduate,it is very common to still be virgins after graduating from universities
But she studied in England, surrounded by high-class Chad dick ... :feelsthink:

isn't it ironic how literal retards are constantly discussing intelligence when they themselves can't reason

true congenital brain abnormalities/defects that are culprit of impaired intellect/handicap also come together with (cranio)facial deformities/deviations
this automatically excludes them (retards) from passing their genes on, oh, surprising huh
so for most people, how intelligent they're can be partially attributed to environmental factors/molding

your iq is a non-factor because you can't prove it; [UWSL]the closest show-off/case are those who became millionaires (resources attract women)[/UWSL]
hilariously enough is that most of them aren't nowhere near genius level (true geniuses usually die alone and have their discoveries/inventions/works appreciated years later post their death)
people with above avg iq also happen to be successful way more often than their counterparts because they[UWSL] not only have the iq but usually superior inherited environment that leads them to their success, and a successful person isn't necessarily smart [/UWSL]

if nature didn't care about intelligence then we wouldn't be having this discussion here at all, and really telling how you underestimate the auto [UWSL]mechanic worker when your brain is literally operating by one-dimensional stereotypes [/UWSL]
[UWSL]a thug/drug dealer makes more money than you btw[/UWSL]

Last edited:
OP is right, you can't change or fight biological determinism.

For example, I've been rated 4/10 and I have average body with 1,72 cm height, it's not impossible to ascend in my case, but it is. why? because my genes dictate my personality, and my personality is shit (unironically) I am boring, unfunny, shy and egocentric. Maybe because society treated me badly because of my looks? maybe, who knows.

What I really know is that I never had a woman genuinely want to kiss me or do anything sexual with me, and I used to have female friends, but got cucked and friendzoned quickly.

It's just impossible, there is no hope and you can't change anything.

Your genes dictate your life and we happened to be born as ugly males, the worst possible combination of a human in this day and age tbh.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one. If you want an example just look at any member of an asian boyband.

,,because these men are females in men's body"
what's this soyspeak?
Soy is contributing to civilization where females deny you intimacy because you're not "manly enough". Real men would choose Genghis Khan way while scientists and artists keep co(o)ntributing to soyciety.
I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one. If you want an example just look at any member of an asian boyband.
My point is that best women are attracted to 'manly' men. They can be smart and successful too. But simply being smart if you lack masculine vibe isn't going to help you. For example some gays are very successful and intelligent. Do they attract feminine females? No.

Last edited:
Some philosophers and scientists never had sex ( Kant, Newton) and I doubt it was their free choice. They probably felt that they weren't made for sex because of health problems etc. Bill Gates is a famous beta. Why he and many other highly successful men have unfeminine wifes?

Wife of the once richest man in the world.

View attachment 468274

Wife of the drug lord from the same country.
View attachment 468275

Speak for yourself.
Nah. Ain't one. Just admit it

I am pretty feminine tbh. Can tear up at the slightest shit.

Same here. Of course females ignore me. They can immediately sense if someone is not dominant.
Yeah, I don't bother trying to fake it. Im a sensitive type and pretending im this bad boy slayer is awkward as heck. It doesent matter anyways. Had I not been ugly, women would find it sweet.

Yeah, I don't bother trying to fake it. Im a sensitive type and pretending im this bad boy slayer is awkward as heck. It doesent matter anyways. Had I not been ugly, women would find it sweet.
Pretending never works. These things are innate. Women can say all about you just looking at your face.

Pretending never works. These things are innate. Women can say all about you just looking at your face.
Yeah. Not only women. People always judge based off my looks. Lookism is brutal.