Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men With Daughters Are The Ultimate Cucks.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Men with daughters are the ultimate cucks out there. Imagine getting up super early in the morning and wagecucking wasting years of your life for four daughters who will grow up to be sluts for Chad and Tyrone. Also the men can hardly even relate to their daughters because men and foids are completely different with their behaviour and interests. They have almost nothing in common.

It makes far more sense for a man to for be a Father for sons rather than daughters. At least the man can bond with them far more and relate to them and do male related activities with them.

Men with daughters also tend to be the biggest male feminists and White knights out there. It sort of makes sense in a way. Because the wagecuck for hours and can hardly relate to their daughters. So their used up roastie partner bonds more with their daughters. The used up roastie teaches them feminist nonsense. So the father being a betabuxx goes along with it and is pussy whipped.

The saddest thing about all of this is that the daughters he is wagecucking for are not even His. They are Chads. That is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.

Your last paragraph makes it lose coherence. If you want to argue that having daughters is a worse cuckoldry than actual cuckoldry, which I agree with btw, you should have omitted those last three sentences, because they convey that the beta cuck is an actual cuck. Therefore, the insult is him raising another man's children (which is obviously shameful and very brutal, don't get me wrong), not that he had daughters of his own.

You should contact your former English teacher and ask for her advice on discursive essays, sure she's a Chad chasing whore but at least she can write better than you.

i thought this was gunna be the copypasta one ngl

OP I have a question for you, how many mes has this been posted already?

True...but at least there's the potential for them to make gigabucks just being foid...plus possible bedroom fun :feelsdevil:

Gotta love the cucked normie dads with daughters who say things like

"No one better make MY little princess cry...or else.."
"You break her heart I break yours!"

Meanwhile daddy's little girl is being gangbanged by chads. :feelskek::feelskek::feelsLSD:

What would you rather have slut daughter or incel son?

I think the vast majority of men deep down know how fucked up the reality of having a daughter is but wouldn’t ever openly admit it cos of the social consequences. There HAS to be some way of ensuring that the child will become male but the elites just don’t tell everyone what it is, because if they did every father on the planet would be trying to exploit it

What would you rather have slut daughter or incel son?

This has been asked before but I see no logical reason why anyone would want an incel son ..esp in today's soyciety.

A slut daughter means she will be worshipped in society, she can make endless amounts of money from simps, she literally cannot fail the way a low status man can even if she tried, plus you can have fun with her :feelsLSD:

What does an incel son give you? therapy bills, video game receipts and a never ending reminder that you failed as a father as he rots away :feelsUgh:

I think the vast majority of men deep down know how fucked up the reality of having a daughter is but wouldn’t ever openly admit it cos of the social consequences. There HAS to be some way of ensuring that the child will become male but the elites just don’t tell everyone what it is, because if they did every father on the planet would be trying to exploit it
They do know it deep down. They just don't admit it publicly because of the societal consequences.

True...but at least there's the potential for them to make gigabucks just being foid...plus possible bedroom fun :feelsdevil:

Gotta love the cucked normie dads with daughters who say things like

"No one better make MY little princess cry...or else.."
"You break her heart I break yours!"

Meanwhile daddy's little girl is being gangbanged by chads. :feelskek::feelskek::feelsLSD:
They are such huge white knights.

All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl...only for her to get fucked by a unknown number of men. Your little girl will shit on your efforts and bend down for all the attractive dudes out there.

Last edited:
All the hard work you out into your beautiful little girl...only for her to get fucked by a unknown number of men. Your littke girl will shit on your efforts and bend down for all the attractive dudes out there.
She will grow up to be a slut.

I can't even imagine the full on cuckery of being a father having a couple of sluts as daughters must be like. :feelsjuice:

What should they do, kill their daughter?

What’s even the point of daughters? Most likely your X chromosome will die out a couple generations down the line. You need sons to pass your Y chromosome down

It makes far more sense for a man to for be a Father for sons rather than daughters. At least the man can bond with them far more and relate to them and do male related activities with them.

I'm drinking Ginger Beer to honor Larry...it seems he was kinder to me than his child was.

Having daughters is the ultimate cuckoldry.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Having daughters is the ultimate cuckoldry.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
Imagine being a father and seeing your own daughter being a flithy whore on OnlyFans. That most be disgusting.

Having daughters is cuckoldry.

Imagine being a father and seeing your own daughter being a flithy whore on OnlyFans. That most be disgusting.

Having daughters is cuckoldry.
Imagine the fathers of whores like Mia Khalifa or Riley Reid :lul:

Maybe some normie cucks even enjoy that though. JFL.

Imagine the fathers of whores like Mia Khalifa or Riley Reid :lul:
I wonder what they think? What goes though their heads when they sleep at night?

True. These day's it's a success story if she just does 1 dick her whole life.