Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men with daughters are pathetic

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Has anyone realized that men who have 2+ daughters and no sons overcompensate for the fact they're raising holes for Chad? I know a few in real life and they're always the same. They spend a lot of time at the gym, shave their heads bald and many also have tattoos. They put on the tough guy act and say they would "kill anyone if they touched my little princess". There is just a sense of insecurity. It must horrible having to nurture a perfect little hole for men who won't give a shit about her and use her as a fleshlight. The fact that when you're having children, you have a 50% chance of impregnating your wife with a hole is terrifying.

Hi cucktears

I don't know. As long as she settles down into a relationship with a chad, then in theory that is actually a big plus. She gets to improve my subhuman genetic lineage with some grade A chad genetics, so that my grandchildren will by chadlets.

But if they grow up feminist sluts yeah I can think of nothing worse.

As an incel, having sons is the worst idea imaginable. They will either rope or go ER or just rot in your basement.

This is why they abort women like crazy in India and China. They know all they're doing is raising a woman for the sole enjoyment of a stranger.

But in America they're raising a woman for the sole enjoyment of many strangers. Literally a jizz receptacle.

I propose that the males of society are raised by a nuclear two-parent household, while the women are sent off to camps to be raised by the government with constant propaganda about traditional marriage and religion.

They are cuck most of the time.

I don't know. As long as she settles down into a relationship with a chad, then in theory that is actually a big plus. She gets to improve my subhuman genetic lineage with some grade A chad genetics, so that my grandchildren will by chadlets.

But if they grow up feminist sluts yeah I can think of nothing worse.

As an incel, having sons is the worst idea imaginable. They will either rope or go ER or just rot in your basement.

As if Chad would want to settle with a roastie. The most he'd do is pump and dump which, I guess, could result in a pregnancy. But then it would be some subhuman raising Chad's spawn so that could bring its own set of problems.

Has anyone realized that men who have 2+ daughters and no sons overcompensate for the fact they're raising holes for Chad? I know a few in real life and they're always the same. They spend a lot of time at the gym, shave their heads bald and many also have tattoos. They put on the tough guy act and say they would "kill anyone if they touched my little princess". There is just a sense of insecurity. It must horrible having to nurture a perfect little hole for men who won't give a shit about her and use her as a fleshlight. The fact that when you're having children, you have a 50% chance of impregnating your wife with a hole is terrifying.

Nah, my daughters will home schooled and prohibited from leaving home, except for church and similar things. And they will marry an incel I choose for them. That being said, fuck cuckdads and their whore daughters. Most will end up being feminist roasties that will not reproduce anyway.

if i somehow ascend all i want are daughters. in western cultures they will at least take care of the father when they are older.

Most people with daughters don't know how to raise them properly and encourage purity, and generally fuck up with the same line of "You can do whatever you want when you grow up" or "Girls can do anything!" Which is 2nd wave feminist nonsense which leads to more and more problems and generally them going to college and destroying themselves. This happens to tons of girls, even ones with both fathers and mothers, but the ones in single mother households obviously end up A LOT worse.

So much cope in this post.

Nope. I'd love a son someday but I honestly think i'd rather stay incel than raise a hole for Chad.
A son that has a god chance of being an incel

Would be better than having a whore daughter tbqh
How is having a child with permament depression and potentially suicidal better than having a happy daughter?

How is having a child with permament depression and potentially suicidal better than having a happy daughter?

Because the source of her happiness would be Chad's cum and disrespect towards her father. Obviously I wouldn't want an incel son either though.

Because the source of her happiness would be Chad's cum and disrespect towards her father. Obviously I wouldn't want an incel son either though.
How does fucking chad disrespect you?

How does fucking chad disrespect you?
Because she knows Chad doesn't respect her and I raised her better than to jump on dicks of men who don't care about her.

>Whore
>Happy
Not statistically

Women are statistically the most happy when they participate in a virgin marriage with only 1 partner in their life, being homemaker at home.

>not fucking your daughter

I'd rather have a daughter than an incel son

I'd rather have an incel son and raise him in thailand where his smv will quadruple, and I'll make sure he becomes a pro muay thai fighter.

if i somehow ascend all i want are daughters. in western cultures they will at least take care of the father when they are older.

And you want to get older? Don't be an idiot, life is torture for incels.

Chad son > Daughter > Incel son

All these low IQ posts about wanting a daughter over a son. JFL.

[JFL] Men with daughters are pathetic volcels

You can’t choose the gender of your kid so it isn’t their fault and also this is what others on here would call a giga cope

Why would you want your home to be a big sausagefest as opposed to you and your harem of wives (including wife-daughters)?
The concept sounds nice, but that's degenerate and probably wouldn't work that well in the long term.

You have this one the most retarded way of thinking. "Hurr I must have sons, daughters are for cucks". Because of such thinking there is already too many cocks in the world, and plus males' stronger than females' sex drive, women become more and more a luxury good.

Funny post op especially about the part of those cucks shaving their heads bald and acting tough
Funny post op especially about the part of those cucks shaving their heads bald and acting tough

You have this one the most retarded way of thinking. "Hurr I must have sons, daughters are for cucks". Because of such thinking there is already too many cocks in the world, and plus males' stronger than females' sex drive, women become more and more a luxury good.
There are more women than men in almost every population worldwide.

Fuck the haters this post is brilliant and you explained it perfectly.

What's worse, raising a foid or raising a subhuman, future incel son? I personally can't decide, not that it's relevant to me regardless.

What's worse, raising a foid or raising a subhuman, future incel son? I personally can't decide, not that it's relevant to me regardless.
A Daughter requires extreme isolation from outside corruptive forces, lots of work and effort, two stable biological parents, proper traditionalist values, etc in order to workout properly without turning into a roastie whore, its a lot of work and effort.

If you have a Son you already made it past the incel barrier yourself, and if you raise your son right, in a decent sexual market, its very unlikely unless he has a mental disorder or a physical disorder that makes him deformed he will be an incel, sons require a lot less work in order to make them turn out right but they still require work to turn out healthy and productive in life.

In my view having a son you can shape to be an even better version of yourself with the right parenting tactics seems like a no brainer preference wise, doesn't mean I wouldn't hypothetically want a pure daughter...its just the work involved with that in order to get it right. A Chad friend of mine has some daughters and I know he isn't looking forward to it.
It would probably work better than what we have now.
If you have the opportunity to use your daughter/daughters in a degenerate fashion, you'd have the opportunity to raise her properly unlike most 30 year old boomers of today to make sure she DOESN'T end up like a roastie and will be a productive member of society who will hopefully help in producing more people who aren't broken.

much better raising a daughter, no matter what are the consequences.
raising an incel is complicated as fuck, he would barely manage to put a foot forward in life