Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men will become more violent as time goes on

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : especially niggers as they’re already violent. But all this not having sex and rejection is going cause a lot of jack the rippers to be birthed

As natural as it gets.

I doubt it with estrogen in the water and increased feminization of men.
I think the more likely outcome is an explosion in cuckoldry and other passive behaviors like it.
Never before in history have men been so accepting of foid degeneracy, it's only going to get worse.
We need AI wives to swoop in and provide meaning so that this cuckoldry does not accelerate.

I doubt it with estrogen in the water and increased feminization of men.
I think the more likely outcome is an explosion in cuckoldry and other passive behaviors like it.
Never before in history have men been so accepting of foid degeneracy, it's only going to get worse.
We need AI wives to swoop in and provide meaning so that this cuckoldry does not accelerate.
We will probably see less criminal violence but an increase in large scale conflicts globally. They will be less numerous but more violent.

Violent crime is generally decreasing.

western europe will be a violent shitholr like brazil with all tge 3rd worlder scum we are importing

I hope or it could go the soy east asia way where men resort to being hikkomori

Disobey the jews sounds good