Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Men who think that a woman's past love affairs lessen her love for them are usually stupid and weak"

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
8af17363afacd0f5c706b0e5a4fbae25

Let me rephrase that:

"If you mind that your wife who demands thousands from you to give you starfish sex once a month has given passionate, hot sex and blowjobs to random local Chads for free in her prime (almost daily!), you are stupid and weak"

And foids idolize that whore. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Men are expected to cuck themselves to be able to have a chance and fuck the holy pussy.

I won't fuck a foid unless she is KHHV.

In the multiverse their are true foids who are loyal to you no matter how you look in one universe. It's just so happens we were unlucky to be born in this one.

Men shaming if you dont want std ridden hiv whore.

They always want us to be cucks who accept whatever they do.

Did she end up a happy wife and mother? Was she fulfilled on her death bed?

No, she took her own life.

Micro chimerism and contraceptives make me prefer a virgin woman and also because I'm uncucked

yes exactly. she chose to be with her as she finds her attractive. she can never let him go. she will always compare the other males with the first one. foids will always find something about the first guy to talk about. sui fuel and rope fuel.

Women cannot love once they take part in ANY type of casual pleasure and they should be shamed for it.

Women cannot love once they take part in ANY type of casual pleasure and they should be shamed for it.
No, that is simply retarded.

There is a clear difference between enjoying a great book and sucking Chads dick.

Foids love to pretend there isn't but there is.

Wow, it's like a fat fuck stuffing his belly with tons of burgers and tacos daily will have the same level of enjoyment from consuming a tiny dish with mussels as someone who has a strict and healthy diet. :feelsclown:

Or like someone who´s used to flying business class only will have the same level of enjoyment and love towards flying economy. :feelsclown:

The 40s-60s american Hollywood whores are something exceptionally retarded, like tallula bankhead for instance. Also had whorish quotes and died in her 40s from an STD :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Contraceptives should be banned, you open puzi for Chad = you get all his fluids and diseases + you have a high chance of getting pregnant and having to be attached to Chad for 9 months at least

Wow, it's like a fat fuck stuffing his belly with tons of burgers and tacos daily will have the same level of enjoyment from consuming a tiny dish with mussels as someone who has a strict and healthy diet. :feelsclown:

Or like someone who´s used to flying business class only will have the same level of enjoyment and love towards flying economy. :feelsclown:

The 40s-60s american Hollywood whores are something exceptionally retarded, like tallula bankhead for instance. Also had whorish quotes and died in her 40s from an STD :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Contraceptives should be banned, you open puzi for Chad = you get all his fluids and diseases + you have a high chance of getting pregnant and having to be attached to Chad for 9 months at least
Back then these whores were the exception.

Today every woman is a whore.

Did she end up a happy wife and mother? Was she fulfilled on her death bed?

No, she took her own life.

morale of the story: in the end noone wins. except chad.

Little off topic but this is what tradcucks don't understand. This whore would be considered conservative by today's soy standards.

There are only two ways forward.

1. Synthetic gynoids with advanced artificial intelligence.

2. Force women to wear the burqa, never leave the house without a mahram and never teach them to read.

Stats show very clearly that if the foid had many sexual partners in the past, marriage is much more likely to end up with divorce. But yeah, stop using facts and stats and accept my emotionally driven subjective opinions, you stupid inkwells.

These two analogies are so brutal and easily understandable.
People usually feel somewhat guilty using those services because they hurt either their health or economy, but in the case of just going for sex with
Chad knowing he won’t commit is a win situation for the whore.
Well, that is until she is old and her numbers high. The problems for her start there.

In any case, you as a male in a relationship should know that she won’t enjoy it with you that much. Great fucks don’t commit.:blackpill::feelsthink:

Men are expected to cuck themselves to be able to have a chance and fuck the holy pussy.

I won't fuck a foid unless she is KHHV.
based

This quote is stupid as fuck, why would anyone be proud to make it into a picture. If anything this only shows her stupidity as well of that cunt who posted it. Blah blah weak men tiny penises -- is all she could say. Well done stupid blonde cunt, some 13 yo girl will find this motivational no doubt.

No, they are strong and high iq.

Oh yeah I'm a retard for not wanting some used slut with chadstruck and a huge emotional luggage who won't be able to love me because I'm not as good looking as the hundreds of guys she had before which she will be always comparing with jfl

Not that I have this choice but even if I did, fuck it

View attachment 486127

Let me rephrase that:

"If you mind that your wife who demands thousands from you to give you starfish sex once a month has given passionate, hot sex and blowjobs to random local Chads for free in her prime (almost daily!), you are stupid and weak"

And foids idolize that whore. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
This is just a quote to prove that if you don’t do X (whatever a woman asks or perceives as good) then you are Y (usually some derogatory remark that’s usually something revolving around your social life). This feminine trait has apparently been prominent for over 40 years now :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back