Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men who sit cross legged are fucking gay

Friezacel

Friezacel

eternal mentalcel
★★★★★
What man sits cross legged ? No man.
Only faggots do that. I see increasingly more guys using this position for sitting.
I always despised this way of sitting and my balls are luckily too big to be able to sit cross legged.

true.
but this should be common knowledge. never cross your legs as a man.

Always sit with your legs as widely spread as possible.
It makes women horny and feminists seethe.

my legs aren't tall so when i try to sit cross leged they don't look that good. just open your legs for better air and less humidity

Im skinny so I can double cross my legs like a braid

fuck off, men should do whatever they want

my cock is too big so i physically can not sit in such a way

I did this a few times, but in the end it was just my body's weird reaction to social anxiety.

Only faggots do that. I see increasingly more guys using this position for sitting.
I always despised this way of sitting and my balls are luckily too big to be able to sit cross legged.
chad sits like that every day. women love it

I have no idea how some guys can cross their legs while sitting. It fucking hurts my balls to do that.

iu
Aside from regular sitting, I can only sit in this position.

If you're talking about sitting in this position on the floor, I used to back when I was a kid. I'm no longer flexible for that shit
iu

iu

I sometimes in this position, but my image below which my ex-friend though that was the "masculine" way

iu
If you're talking about sitting in this position on the floor, I used to back when I was a kid. I'm no longer flexible for that shit
iu

iu

I sometimes in this position, but my ex-high school friend used to bully me for sitting in this position as the image above calling me gay. I either sit in that position as the second image above or the image below which my ex-friend though that was the "masculine" way

iu

I prefer sitting like the guy on the last pic. Doesn't look gay and it's comfy

us orangutans have never seen this manner of sitting :feelswhat:

today i saw one of my classmates do this and he claims to be straight

yah bro these are the gayest scenes in the history of film and television. SSSOOOOOOO GAAAYYYYYY

Look at this homosexual don draper (portrayed by actor Jon Hamm) being such a gaylord. never seen anything gayer in my life.

View: https://youtu.be/ExjesGUuryM?t=118

and then here's michael corleone (portayed by al pacino) being gay also while talking about murdering a rival and cop. SOOOOO GAYYYY BROO

View: https://youtu.be/by5YzWJ9W4U?t=125

If you are bitching about this maybe it really is over for you.

I don't know any guy that does this. Wouldn't your balls and dick get crushed?

Men who try too hard are just so retarded. If you're ugly a women won't fucking care how you sit. So i'll sit in whichever way i'll feel most comfortable.

Men who try too hard are just so retarded. If you're ugly a women won't fucking care how you sit. So i'll sit in whichever way i'll feel most comfortable.
fag

my legs are too big and muscular for that

Depends how tbh. If you angle them out enough it’s not gay. A lot of straight men do this.

yah bro these are the gayest scenes in the history of film and television. SSSOOOOOOO GAAAYYYYYY

Look at this homosexual don draper (portrayed by actor Jon Hamm) being such a gaylord. never seen anything gayer in my life.

View: https://youtu.be/ExjesGUuryM?t=118

and then here's michael corleone (portayed by al pacino) being gay also while talking about murdering a rival and cop. SOOOOO GAYYYY BROO

View: https://youtu.be/by5YzWJ9W4U?t=125

I don't know any guy that does this. Wouldn't your balls and dick get crushed?
Look at the vids. He’s being sarcastic

I prefer sitting like the guy on the last pic. Doesn't look gay and it's comfy
I thought that was crossing legs jfl.

There is no single man on earth that actually crosses his legs like a foid. You would crush your balls

I sit however it’s most inconvenient for women

I thought it actually is a way that gay men communicate to eachother that they are in fact gay. Its just like when guys have earings, jewelry, nail polish, and those "gay eyeglasses" with the thick black rims.

I hate the fags who sit like that, only manginas are able to sit like that cause they have no testicles

owwfDOUQcbFSzaOA1YUS7lMFczvdsdr-Ks0JublCSTA.png

Inceldom status: discussed.

"Just stopped crossing your legs bro, it's gay."
"Just man up bro, it attracts girls"
"Just do sports bro, it's healthy for your brain, that's a man thing to do."

An all the other chad bullshit advices...

"Just stopped crossing your legs bro, it's gay."
"Just man up bro, it attracts girls"
"Just do sports bro, it's healthy for your brain, that's a man thing to do."

An all the other chad bullshit advices...

1. It's definitely gay
2. It doesn't neccessarily attract women but being an emotional crybaby is definitely a turn off for them
3. correct

If you can sit cross legged it means you're a dickcel. Lots of incels can probably do it :feelsrope:

If you can sit cross legged it means you're a dickcel. Lots of incels can probably do it :feelsrope:
I can do it but am not a dickcel. My dick is small when not erect.

1. It's definitely gay
2. It doesn't neccessarily attract women but being an emotional crybaby is definitely a turn off for them
3. correct
And? Are you here to spread you redpill or something? Fuck off

1. It's definitely gay
3. correct
JoinedFeb 15, 2023