Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men who identify as incels have "fundamental thinking errors".

The phrasing is a little confusing.- "Incels" are simply guys who have trouble finding a girlfriend.- There's no "identifying as" an incel.

Some incels do indulge in cognitive biases and logical fallacies, yes...- but that's true of any random group of people

'Stop questioning soyciety and just jestermax and be a spineless doormat ATM betabuxx slave for a mediocre woman that hates your guts inkwells' :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Comments are not so bad.

Said it a few times already and I'll say it again. I'll never take bullshit like this seriously until it's gender flipped and used on women as well. I'm seriously waiting for "studies" showing us that women overrate how important attractiveness is and that what men actually are looking for is kindness and humor:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Comments are not so bad.
Thankfully, though that's rare for Reddit.

The phrasing is a little confusing.- "Incels" are simply guys who have trouble finding a girlfriend.- There's no "identifying as" an incel.

Some incels do indulge in cognitive biases and logical fallacies, yes...- but that's true of any random group of people
High iq comment. Idk why people don't understand this

Some of the comments are questioning how inceldom is a societal problem.
It's like they can't even fathom that violence is going to keep escalating the worse it gets.

Quantifies me.

Comments are not so bad.
Obviously. These are rigid thinking scientific brains that will immediately scoff at a self-identifying study while attempting to measure physical appearance, kindness, loyalty and humor.

Don't shit on these people, they're all we've got against the ridiculous therapy fix that every social media faggot suggests.

incels are ugly people. There, I solved it.

The study, pioneered by masters student William Costello, asked 151 incels and 149 non-incels from around the world about their own relationship preferences, as well as what they perceived women's were.
If you take the bluepilled standpoint to be factual a priori, this conclusion was inevitable. These numbskulls should focus on researching whether people truly date in accordance with their stated preferences. We really didn't need to waste tax money on some survey with a paltry number of participants only to reaffirm what everyone already knew. Not that I expected anything less from mondern-day science.

F2B9BB70 9B24 4FE0 BCBC 17F369A23F3F

JFL