Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men who have sex with virgin women and don't commit to them are one of the main culprits of everything bad concerning relationships and sex nowadays

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
After people start doing degenerate shit, it's tough as hell to quit afterwards. The idea that your wife will stop sleeping around with Chads, Tyrones and thugs overnight and be content with sex with her hubby only is ludicruous.

All data shows promiscuity ruins women. The moment the first guy pumps a foid and leaves without committing to her is the moment she's not marriage material anymore for a guy who actually wants to do things the right way. I don't care if it happened when she was 10, 15 or 20.

Such women will also be easier preys for feminism and mysandry; we all know the trope of the dumb young woman who gets played by and pumped and dumped by Chad and then starts lashing it off onto every single men on earth (particularly the ones she's not attracted to).

And this is another reason why agecucks are so dumb, because their agecuckoldry pretty much makes sure all women will be passed around through the hands and dicks of random uncommitted young Chads, Tyrones, thugs and bullies before some guy who is mature enough to actually marry her can ever get her.

It's like feminists, Chads and agecucks are all accomplices in the same crime of ruining women for decent men who want marriage with a virgin girl. The difference is that the two former gain something with it, while the latter gains nothing. He's just a good little masochistic cuck who licks the foot that kicks him in the face.

Last edited:
you don't need to "ruin" a woman. they were born fucked up. a time always comes in a woman's life when she just wants more and more and taller and more good looking etc.
but back then fathers didn't let them act it out.

you don't need to "ruin" a woman. they were born fucked up. a time always comes in a woman's life when she just wants more and more and taller and more good looking etc.
Of course human nature is already bad, particularly female nature. But think about it, you weren't addicted to masturbation before doing it the first time. People aren't addicted to drugs before trying it, etc.

All data shows that once a foid starts sleeping around, she won't stop anytime soon. She won't be content with just her man's dick.

Precisely. This religiouscuck is actually gaslighting us men. Women aren't pure and chaste tradcon wives because of the chads! Imagine being an incel and still giving women a fucking pass on the behavior they choose to engage in.

I didn't come here to hear this bluepilled shit. Normies and their just world fallacy bullshit is available just about anywhere else.

The girls do not want to commit to them either

The laws aren’t keeping women in check like they should.

Precisely. This religiouscuck is actually gaslighting us men. Women aren't pure and chaste tradcon wives because of the chads! Imagine being an incel and still giving women a fucking pass on the behavior they choose to engage in.

I didn't come here to hear this bluepilled shit. Normies and their just world fallacy bullshit is available just about anywhere else.

He called out the enablers of roastie whoredom -- the people that make it taboo to call out this mess and cheer it on. Your post is dead-end misogyny for its own sake. I agree with his point that things would be better if there was less whoredom -- the dynamic he describes is 100% true. Many virginal foids get ruined by Chads and Tyrones. The people he's calling out balk at the very idea of a woman getting "ruined" and you appear to as well.

Women are not pure but getting a taste of Chad will still prime their expectations higher. No incel should deny that one negative of hypergamy is making women believe Chad is their looksmatch.

She will still look and lust after chad if she sees him mog you right in front of you or if she sees him when she's out and about.
That's why we are doomed to be cucked. Maybe she won't act on it if society shames her for it and she is controlled but she will still feel the attraction to the genetically superior man.
They are never pleased with what they got, they always want more, even chad will get mogged by gigachad which in turn will get mogged by yotachad which will himself get mogged by jesuschad which will get gigamogged by cosmoschad. :feelsEhh:
We need to breed their "I want more and more and always genetically superior" instinct out of existence with gene editing.

Holy shkt ! That's a good take !.

Most norrmies and chads just don't have the urgency to impregnate the same savage hole over and over till she's completely broken like a mule. Breeding stumps is the foids' true final optimal form

After people start doing degenerate shit, it's tough as hell to quit afterwards. The idea that your wife will stop sleeping around with Chads, Tyrones and thugs overnight and be content with sex with her hubby only is ludicruous.

All data shows promiscuity ruins women. The moment the first guy pumps a foid and leaves without committing to her is the moment she's not marriage material anymore for a guy who actually wants to do things the right way. I don't care if it happened when she was 10, 15 or 20.

Such women will also be easier preys for feminism and mysandry; we all know the trope of the dumb young woman who gets played by and pumped and dumped by Chad and then starts lashing it off onto every single men on earth (particularly the ones she's not attracted to).

And this is another reason why agecucks are so dumb, because their agecuckoldry pretty much makes sure all women will be passed around through the hands and dicks of random uncommitted young Chads, Tyrones, thugs and bullies before some guy who is mature enough to actually marry her can ever get her.

It's like feminists, Chads and agecucks are all accomplices in the same crime of ruining women for decent men who want marriage with a virgin girl. The difference is that the two former gain something with it, while the latter gains nothing. He's just a good little masochistic cuck who licks the foot that kicks him in the face.
I'm sorry but the onus is on the woman to only have sex with that men once he marries her

Women are the gatekeepers to sex

Men are the gatekeepers to relationships

Women are supposed to leverage their sex to get a relationship

If they give up sex before marriage, that's them failing to do what they're supposed to do to ensure social order

OP I agree with you as usual, and tbh ITT I find some replies sickening basically almost faggot chad worship

faggotcel cucks pls KYS, worst of the worst

I'm sorry but the onus is on the woman to only have sex with that men once he marries her

If they give up sex before marriage, that's them failing to do what they're supposed to do to ensure social order

Yea roasties will naively let a guy way above them in the looks hierarchy use them for sex in the hope of getting a relationship. This is the fantasy often behind their whoring themselves out to Chads and Tyrones. The feelings of attraction/romance we develop for average girls in their prime they develop intensely for Chads/Tyrones and are therefore willing to let themselves get used as bio-sex dolls hoping that an offer of a relationship is reciprocated by the dude. A naïve young woman will not know this truth until she experiences it multiple times at the hands of the relatively more attractive men they want who have options. It's possible that the whole "Yes means Yes!" thing (i.e, retroactive withdrawal of consent) -- the whole hysteria about "consent" etc is about young woman's collective resentment (possibly some trauma? humiliation at?) of their various orfices getting used as masturbation devices by Chads/Tyrones who don't then reward the roastie's with a relationship.

Young foids that will commit? :feelshaha:

OP I agree with you as usual, and tbh ITT I find some replies sickening basically almost faggot chad worship

faggotcel cucks pls KYS, worst of the worst
I think it's clear that both women and Chads/whoremongers (and also cucks who support and encourage such system) are to blame, the difficult part is determining who has each share of the blame.

But saying that the men who pump and dump virgins are not at fault at all is far-fetched.

But saying that the men who pump and dump virgins are not at fault at all is far-fetched.
That's because you aren't acknowledging the gender roles, or maybe you are pretending gender roles don't exist

Men are the PREDATORS, women are the PREY

Men are CHASERS, women are the CHOOSERS

Men are the SUBJECTS that act, women are the OBJECTS that are acted upon

Its not the predator's job to resist hunting prey, its the prey's job to escape the predator

We both have our roles, and women aren't fulfilling their role

You are pretty much asking men to be both the gatekeeper and the infiltrator lol, that's not our job

The funny thing is we made it our job once (patriarchy) and women protested against that, and now when they have the freedom to not follow the rules that protected them from themselves, they want to complain about the outcomes of them trying to operate as a predator when they are prey

Women today are trying to date as if they are men. If prey pretends itself to be predator, it will only end up putting itself in harms way, and it will learn the hard way that it is in fact prey

We live in a world where the predators who are at the top now have free reign to do whatever they want

All the prey has to do is choose to escape, but it doesn't, because the prey wants to pretend as if its also a predator

So in my book its 100% the fault of the prey for denying reality

Last edited:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Hypergamy is a stone age trait that was never gotten rid of. Fonobos are mentally children because when you give them liberty to do as they please they immediately betray the group for their own selfish goals and then gaslight and blackmail the group should they admonish her. In the past this would have resulted in them being physically struck and rightfully so.. Figs can't think past the here and now it is mentally impossible for them to think in the long term. So a physical strike sets them back on the right path. But when this deterrent isn't in place.. when society punishes the punishment of bad behaviour and allows the bad behaviour of the Fesnail to keep going it ends up being bad for Men.

True but itvis also their fault that they go for such men.

Men who have sex with virgin women and don't commit to them are based as fuck​

ftfy

even if men commit to them foids are going to dump then anyway

Most incels are bluepilled simps.
I have no sympathy for normalfags getting cucked by chad.

Cope.
I don't think it's cope. Your chances of not being incel would increase if it didn't happen - fact.

I don't think it's cope. Your chances of not being incel would increase if it didn't happen - fact.
There's no point in considering "would have been" statements.
I AM incel, there's no escape. Chads pumping and dumping foids from my pov is a good thing.

There's no point in considering "would have been" statements.
I AM incel, there's no escape. Chads pumping and dumping foids from my pov is a good thing.
Over for low iq narrow minded cels

If i was a chad i wouldn't commit either its just plain stupid, those whores are allowed to cheat and whore themselves as much as they want in this jew world it would be a different talk tho if it was middle ages if i got disciplined pure jk waifu ofcourse i would commit.