Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men who have been single their whole life deserves to get welfare until death!

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Missing out on love is a soul crushing experience, most people on earth don't go through with it

Having to rely on yourself until their parents pass away and then they reach middle age with no children or any friends to care for them

This has a serious toll on them both physically and mentally, the least the government can do is to give them enough money so they could at least live out the rest of their days

And more importantly these men should NOT be paying any taxes to a corrupt society that doesn't care for them!

niggermaxxing wont help you get gf

Couples get tax cuts when they file jointly.

Incel tax is a literal thing.

Chad earns $50,000 per year, his stacy wife is unemployed and makes $1 per year. The combined income is $50,001 per year, they file jointly and Chad enjoys a 12% income tax.

Meanwhile some incel earns $50,000 per year and files single, he gets no love from the government and suffers a 22% income tax.

Being in a relationship makes everything in life cheaper, and despite this, they are also taxed less. The government hates incels.

This has a serious toll on them both physically and mentally, the least the government can do is to give them enough money so they could at least live out the rest of their days
Totally agree.
Being in a relationship makes everything in life cheaper, and despite this, they are also taxed less. The government hates incels.
That's why I'm preparing an end-of-life procedure. I would rather have a short imperfect life than a long unhappy one.

I agree, I demand more autismbux.

Or just give incels government funded gfs and plastic surgery if necessary

In practice it wouldn’t work because men would just lie about being single. The only concrete solution is to evaluate their face if they’re trucel tier or not.

Missing out on love is a soul crushing experience, most people on earth don't go through with it

Having to rely on yourself until their parents pass away and then they reach middle age with no children or any friends to care for them

And more importantly these men should NOT be paying any taxes to a corrupt society that doesn't care for them!
true tbh

if you didn't have teen love- you can't work

no im a middle class boy from the suburbs who has only done petty crimes like steal candy and legos :feelshaha:
Did you thieve the Star Wars sets?

you clearly havent gone through military to see what physical and mental toll actually is.

I fully agree with Incel TV's take on special privileges for us ugly unloved men, at least we'd get SOMETHING in life to cope with.

Legalize female s*x slavery and give them to incel men for sexual welfare.

In practice it wouldn’t work because men would just lie about being single. The only concrete solution is to evaluate their face if they’re trucel tier or not.
Exactly

I thought there weren't enough people living there for there to be suburbs.
Alaska Population
YearPopulation% Change
2019734,857-0.35
2020733,391census updated July 1, 2020
2021*732,673-0.10
2022*731,721-0.13

Alaska Population
YearPopulation% Change
2019734,857-0.35
2020733,391census updated July 1, 2020
2021*732,673-0.10
2022*731,721-0.13
Hmm, more people either moved out of or died in Alaska since 2019 than there are in my town. :cryfeels:

The idea is valid, although not in the way you propose it.
As incel, we should NOT support society in any way.
We won't ever get welfare checks for being incel, but we can SABOTAGE society.
Stop paying taxes, stop buying stuff apart from the most basic things.
If there are enough of us doing that, it will be a pain in the arse for them.

Agree to an extent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back