Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Men who fantasize so much about virgins give me creepy vibes as a virgin

They simply assume that every virgin woman is innocent, traditional and saint and honestly it pisses me off

18214e23bd0dbe3db7727a91c56555d3 2

All "virgin" foids combined are nowhere near as sexless as incels

Roastie is jealous of virgin women who are more valuable then her. Nothing new :feelsjuice:

She cannot fathom the moral reasoning for it. Same reason why foids should never be in office and why they cant ever be “trad”

Her in this post
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

foids and understanding fidelity: not even once

this is why relationships with foids are overrated, commitment means nothing to foids and they have steadily dismantled the institution of marriage as a result

More evidence that the incelosphere is rapidly expanding.

I knew she was neurodivergent before I clicked on her profile.

this is why relationships with foids are overrated, commitment means nothing to foids and they have steadily dismantled the institution of marriage as a result

But she's allowed to desire whatever she wants in a guy

'OMG MEN HATE WHORES HOW CREEPY I CHOOSE THE BEAR'

what an odd train of thought

further proof that foids lack consciousness and the ability to think ig. they are just retarded NPC androids

Women complain about everything, my god, that's why they should be silenced in serious societies

Let me turn the tables on you. It is creepy that foids fantasize about being raped by a bear.

me trying to find a foid who fantasizes about virgins
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

Internet Nerd GIF by MINI Italia

It’s just biology. If you don’t understand male attraction that is your problem.

She cant face reality lol.