Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Men who date women under 35 are scum

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Skumai

Fucking used up smelly hag

I don't mind banging a girl over 35 as long ss she's decent looking

Bitter Femoldcel.

Female beauty is subtle like that, ydb. To you a 35 woman is just as attractive as a 25 one, but men can tell the difference. They literally evolved to tell the difference. It's just not the same : the skin, the silhouette, I don't know exactly... Youth can be recognized, you just can't fake it, no matter how hard you try with makeup or clothes.

That being said, a 35+ woman can definitely be attractive, but all other things being equal, a younger one will always look better.

Women are not like wine, they do not get better with age.

Also : all women get to be young once, but not all men get to be six feet tall. So who is the judgemental asshole, really ?

Last edited:
This was probably wrote by a roastie that couldn’t get chad.

Female beauty is subtle like that, ydb. To you a 35 woman is just as attractive as a 25 one, but men can tell the difference. They literally evolved to tell the difference. It's just not the same : the skin, the silhouette, I don't know exactly... Youth can be recognized, you just can't fake it, no matter how hard you try with makeup or clothes.

That being said, a 35+ woman can definitely be attractive, but all other things being equal, a younger one will always look better.

Women are not like wine, they do not get better with age.

Also : all women get to be young once, but not all men get to be six feet tall. So who is the judgemental asshole, really ?

This. I've been talking about this before. They are best in their early 20s. After 24 you can already tell the difference and it's just not the same.

She has hit the wall hard.

"doesnt look better"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Then dating tall men won't make the sex any better. Dating hot muscled guys won't make the sex any better. Dating handsome looking Chads/Tyrones won't make the sex better. Why don't you choose a short guy, a fat guy, skinny, or ugly? Because women are judgemental assholes. Thats your fucking logic here for you. Stupid

:feelsohgod::feelsree:

Then dating tall men won't make the sex any better. Dating hot muscled guys won't make the sex any better. Dating handsome looking Chads/Tyrones won't make the sex better. Why don't you choose a short guy, a fat guy, skinny, or ugly? Because women are judgemental assholes. Thats your fucking logic here for you. Stupid

:feelsohgod::feelsree:
Exactly. Well said.

i want foids around my age