Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Men who be with fat Woman should be burned on stakes

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I can’t comprehend how pathetic these men are that they choose to be with this piece of shit fat monsters

These men don’t even have dignity ffs

Being Incel is better than being with shit tier disgusting animals

Also I don’t really get how the fuck they can be attracted to those garbage? It’s worse than being a faggot , you have to be so shit tier garbage person to be with fat disgusting fucks

I hope all fat liking men and fat woman dies

gotta get my BBW's some love too fam!

jokes :feelshmm:

Being attracted to fat women is a nigger trait.

Indeed :feelshmm:. Fat foids would be losing weight fast if no one would fuck them

Settling for a fat woman when you're not fat yourself is humiliating

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Simps infuriate me to no FUCKING END. If I see another in shape dude with a used up fat whore that’s IT. Fat women are so hideous it’s insane. The most subhuman 0/10 hole who looks after her weight is miles, MILES better than any tub of lard

Last edited:
In many such cases, the males have physical flaws themselves, so they often have no other choice if they want a relationship.

And of course, they are not truly attracted to their wives. They would much rather bang hotter foids, but they can't.

all the fat women in tthe world should be tied together in a ball and set alight and launched at africa as a giant fireball powered through grease

in this thread: low t soyboys who like skinny trash with no tits or ass

in this thread: low t soyboys who like skinny trash with no tits or ass
Now that's what I call
Artworks 000530317845 c3yudc t500x500

It's impossible to feel something other that disgust for an overly obese female. Ive never been fat

If I see another in shape dude with a used up fat whore that’s IT
I actually think it’s really funny when I see this. Because fuck in shape dudes

In many such cases, the males have physical flaws themselves, so they often have no other choice if they want a relationship.

And of course, they are not truly attracted to their wives. They would much rather bang hotter foids, but they can't.
Who the fuck wants that relationship that isn’t normal

Who the fuck wants that relationship that isn’t normal
Desperate males with sexual urges who also face societal pressure to settle down and get married, because "this is what real men do"

Desperate males with sexual urges who also face societal pressure to settle down and get married, because "this is what real men do"
You can always jerk off

Fucking pathetic men

Why is this so true

all the fat women in tthe world should be tied together in a ball and set alight and launched at africa as a giant fireball powered through grease
Based

I think some men just can't bear the incelness, and in the end they would take just any woman in order to get some pussy, even if it is from a disgusting landwhale.

You can always jerk off

Fucking pathetic men
Even though I support nofap, I agree with you, even jerking off to something you're really turned on by is a better alternative than succumbing to a "relationship" like this.

I think some men just can't bear the incelness, and in the end they would take just any woman in order to get some pussy, even if it is from a disgusting landwhale.
They are worse than homosexuals ,and are so fucking pathetic cucks

Even though I support nofap, I agree with you, even jerking off to something you're really turned on by is a better alternative than succumbing to a "relationship" like this.
This is fucking worse than being a faggot

Average weight looks the best in my view. Too skinny or too fat is gross.