Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men who are bad socially get a pass but women and girls don't

not a single paragraph read

Holy fuck they really live in a different universe.

Ignorance and attention seaking. Nothing more nothing less- business as usual

Socially retarded woman just needs to exist, men will approach her. Socially retarded man is fucked as he didn’t develop social skills properly, he is expected to approach and will struggle depending on how he looks.

Is this a fucking meme made to troll us, or are these niggers actually delusional?

It´s the other way around.

Socially awkward men literally have no one. They stay at home on weekends and have no friends.

'Socially bad men' for her - loud rude normie without manners. Men who are quiet or non-talkative probably don't exist for her.

Socially awkward men literally have no one. They stay at home on weekends and have no friends.
this redditor got it backwards , or wanted to be the victim . as most woman want to be .

What the fuck is she talking about?

Even foids in the autistic community generally admit that men are judged more harshly for their quirks than foid are

Weaweffff

Biggest load of bollocks ever.

Most people don't even criticize women's shitty behaviour other than based guys on the internet. In real life most people will just say you're mad that you can't fuck her or some shit.

'Socially bad men' for her - loud rude normie without manners. Men who are quiet or non-talkative probably don't exist for her.

plan on getting my vocal cords removed so I don't have to deal with this shit
Foid logic, just self-mutilatemaxx bro!

Amazing. I'm starting to think foids actually study how men's lives are fucked up to claim their problems and increase victimhood. There are a lot of completely backwards posts on these feminists subs.

Ignorance and attention seaking. Nothing more nothing less- business as usual

Re: off topic is still as bad as it was when i was last here
King_Queen
Png

#190036973Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:09 PM CDT
Why would it improve significantly? You are communicating with an Internet forum population of adolescent imbeciles.
Re: why do people like heartstrings
King_Queen
Png

#190037232Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:13 PM CDT
Simple. Heartstrings is perceived as an Internet "goddess" due to the presence of the "Silver Orifice," so to speak. She is nothing more than a vain Western female desperate to minimize her inadequacies.
Re: My mother thinks "hypocrite" is a bad word
King_Queen
Png

#190037380Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:15 PM CDT
Western females are very well known for hypocrisy. Although, only males are the malicious perpetrators, according to liberal morons.
Re: Lets see how long Heartstrings can go without getting banned
King_Queen
Png

#190051657Monday, May 30, 2016 1:21 AM CDT
The more accurate question to ask is whether "she" can completely abolish her vanity to avoid being banned.

Even foids in the autistic community generally admit that men are judged more harshly for their quirks than foid are

Re: u ot'ers are so witty honestly
King_Queen
Png

#190052185Monday, May 30, 2016 1:34 AM CDT
Yes, indeed. Less schoolchildren are awake at the current duration. This becomes the inverse during the daytime.
Re: Thoughts on > Anita Sarkeesian
King_Queen
Png

#190120641Monday, May 30, 2016 8:09 PM CDT
Generally-speaking, any individual who supports female supremacy is of little value to me.

surprised by this comment
I don't believe this, socially awkward boys do not get a pass, there was an incident in Melbourne Australia where an autistic boy was trying to get high fives on a tram, he made some women uncomfortable and clementine ford put his pic all over Twitter trying to rile up attacks, his mother had to apologise and explain her son's behaviour, but not before some pretty vile threats had been made. My own daughter has autism and has had women get in her face because she was staring.in the moment it might feel gendered but it's not, anyone who is socially awkward finds themselves in situations where they feel judged or attacked.

this is what feminism does to people's brains. hers is scrambled and she wants to get her vocal chords removed? Jesus fucking christ

Amazing. I'm starting to think foids actually study how men's lives are fucked up to claim their problems and increase victimhood. There are a lot of completely backwards posts on these feminists subs.

She should just woman up and go on a detox

Women are so backwards

Dumbest title and quote I've ever read.

I’m not even going to take a look at the actual reddit post but I can already tell soycucks in the comments are probably agreeing with her

Holy fuck they really live in a different universe.
Literally. In her world having “no friends” and nobody to talk to is only having 100 different simps and orbiters.

True loneliness is to have NOBODY, literally zero, which is damn near impossible for a foid to experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back