Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men were always the suffering gender, the ones who have to be tough and do the hard things. The "patriarchy" was a tiny reward for their tough life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Women have always had the easier lives, the easier roles in society. Of course nowadays few would admit that, instead they'd point out some exceptions like single mothers during wars or famines some shit.

Men have always accepted their much tougher role that took a lot of suffering and sacrifice. As a tiny way to compensate for that, women had certain limits placed on their behavior. They had to be loyal and monogamous, they had to be somewhat submissive (although throughout history they still were manipulative and subversive, towards their husbands and others. Many women still used to dominate their husbands).

But now we're in a situation where men are still the ones who have to endure a much tougher life, do the hard work and make the hard decisions, persevere through a much harder life lacking the support and benefits that a woman takes for granted. And yet, the tiny rewards that males had for their troubles have been taken away.

Women have their cake and are eating it too.

true (will elaborate after shower)

dunno ... Being married to some abusive drunk who beats you up on the daily with no escape but to rope? doesn't seem that great tbh

Women have always had the easier lives, the easier roles in society. Of course nowadays few would admit that, instead they'd point out some exceptions like single mothers during wars or famines some shit.

Men have always accepted their much tougher role that took a lot of suffering and sacrifice. As a tiny way to compensate for that, women had certain limits placed on their behavior. They had to be loyal and monogamous, they had to be somewhat submissive (although throughout history they still were manipulative and subversive, towards their husbands and others. Many women still used to dominate their husbands).

But now we're in a situation where men are still the ones who have to endure a much tougher life, do the hard work and make the hard decisions, persevere through a much harder life lacking the support and benefits that a woman takes for granted. And yet, the tiny rewards that males had for their troubles have been taken away.

the clearest demonstration of the fact that women don't deserve this privilege and power that they have right now, is that they don't even realise that they have it in the first place, let alone use that power for good and share its benefits with others.

dunno ... Being married to some abusive drunk who beats you up on the daily with no escape but to rope? doesn't seem that great tbh
That's what the feminists will tell you. As if most men were abusive drunkards who beat their wife. The chances of a wife being a nagging cunt with endless chores and demands for the husband are much higher than him being an abusive drunkard (who were usually the Chads or thuggish idiots that hated being stuck with an ugly, quarrelsome woman).

the clearest demonstration of the fact that women don't deserve this privilege and power that they have right now, is that they don't even realise that they have it in the first place, let alone use that power for good and share its benefits with others.
They not only take it for granted, the think they fucking deserve it. And then when a man might have 1 tiny god damn thing that he had to work his ass of for, that she doesn't have, she'll fucking bitch and moan and think it's injustice until she gets it too (without putting in any of the actual work).

She chose this man and must reap the consequences of her decision.

And if I'm reading your subtext correctly, are you implying that foids have it more difficult than men?
I would like to hear you try to justify that answer.

They not only take it for granted, the think they fucking deserve it. And then when a man might have 1 tiny god damn thing that he had to work his ass of for, that she doesn't have, she'll fucking bitch and moan and think it's injustice until she gets it too (without putting in any of the actual work).
think i'm going to cope with the idea of an upheaval soon ngl, those riots in america look like a nice start

She chose this man and must reap the consequences of her decision.

And if I'm reading your subtext correctly, are you implying that foids have it more difficult than men?
I would like to hear you try to justify that answer.
No just saying life used to suck more equally back then for both genders. Nowadays men have it more difficult

I can't wait for men to snap cause foids need to be put down I am tired of seeing them playing life on easy mode, a good foid is a dead one.

I can't wait for men to snap cause foids need to be put down I am tired of seeing them playing life on easy mode, a good foid is a dead one.
Men will never snap. If anything, they'll simp harder for even less attention from women.

The quote "you can't have the pie and eat it, is still true.