Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men vs. Women

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
E917F32F 136E 4138 AFC1 F21724998324
8B009C1A 564F 4EA9 8067 36F1DCE66FDB

Women are whores. All.

I hate female sexuality, in general.

All holes are whores

JFL at the braggin normie. They just can't stop themselves can they?

men: i want a loving partner to have nice consensual sex with
females: i want the bully chad from work to transform into a werewolf and gore my beta orbiter to near death and then rape me with his 12 inch wolf cock, breaking my spine as my orbiter slowly bleeds out and watches

The truth is, it's the men who are the empathic and romantic gender. Women only care about satisfying their carnal desires.

Women are whores. All.
Kill all women in gta :feelstrash:
men: i want a loving partner to have nice consensual sex with
females: i want the bully chad from work to transform into a werewolf and gore my beta orbiter to near death and then rape me with his 12 inch wolf cock, breaking my spine as my orbiter slowly bleeds out and watches
:feelstrash::lul: true female will always act like they so innocent but they biggest dum DUMPSTERS

The truth is, it's the men who are the empathic and romantic gender. Women only care about satisfying their carnal desires.

No..its only seems that way cuz we are all faggots nowdays cuz of soy in food and western lifestyle ...

Its amazed me how everyone forgot who carry the human race on its shoulder through nature horrors ... it was man , and your not surviving till now with empathy and romantic.. mans are killers at their core ..dont forget that

this is why men should rule society as we are logical in our reasoning and we know what we want but all foids want is men to compete over them.

Actual state of the modern hole.

They all fantazies about rape , but at the sametime asked for rights and put in jail everyone that just touch thier shoulder alil bit in the "wrong way " , so what do you want from us man ?? you turned us into high inhibs ..we are now afraid to even look at your ass or chest or something .. you did this ..you turned us into pussys , we dont want to be in jail or to be on tv that people will shame us and treat us like "perverts" ..you did this , eat your own meal

Last edited:
Last edited:
Females must die

Yes. Women are soulless materialistic sex bots
They aren't even that, since they deny sex to most males. They are poorly optimized walking wombs with lots of design flaws.

No..its only seems that way cuz we are all faggots nowdays cuz of soy in food and western lifestyle ...

Its amazed me how everyone forgot who carry the human race on its shoulder through nature horrors ... it was man , and your not surviving till now with empathy and romantic.. mans are killers at their core ..dont forget that
Wrong, most men aren't killers. Women manipulate men into killing others. Females drive male conflict and war. Every materialistic war in history was because females weren't satisfied with what they had and men needed to mog other men harder to attract them.

They aren't even that, since they deny sex to most males. They are poorly optimized walking wombs with lots of design flaws.
Ok but they were designed to be sexbot to the most powerful man they could get

Ok but they were designed to be sexbot to the most powerful man they could get

Powerfull male is a relative constract ...ussain bolt is more powerfull than the mountain at speeding for 100meters .. a powerlifter is more powerfull than a basketball player at lifting ...etc .. foids are just selfish wombs that only think about thier sexual desire and nothinf else .

Powerfull male is a relative constract ...ussain bolt is more powerfull than the mountain at speeding for 100meters .. a powerlifter is more powerfull than a basketball player at lifting ...etc .. foids are just selfish wombs that only think about thier sexual desire and nothinf else .
The most powerful man they can get in terms of total sexual market value LMS so strenght/height/money/ NT/ Social status and hierarchy etc

I hate female sexuality, in general.
It's really tough to respect people who dig being humiliated, choked, spanked, sodomized and roughly fucked so much.

It's really tough to respect people who dig being humiliated, choked, spanked, sodomized and roughly fucked so much.

Well yeah ...only from chads , i dont take girls seriously ,

The only gender there is - is man , the rest is property .