Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men Vs Women Survivor: Women who reject incels would literally BE DEAD without men

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnNJpwf4m7s[/video]

(Read the bold if you are too aspie/ADD to read paragraphs)

I'm sure you've all seen or heard of it before. TLDR: Men and women are separated on some deserted island. The men build fire, shelter, find food, etc. The women huddle under some sticks, argue and achieve nothing.

If IncelTears screenshots this thread (they WON'T!), I bet they will fail to address the behaviour of the women in the show I'm talking about. But they won't quote this because it's too brutal for them. I digress...

It's so fucking ENRAGING that women would literally be lying in the STREETS NAKED if it weren't for men. They would be reduced to selling sex for food, shelter and clothing - like maslow 1 shit - if it weren't for men building civilizations. Yet, these very women hate the ground (that they didn't pave) that incels walk on. They consider incels below their standards, yet their standard of living is entirely down to men's making it nice for them.

This is why men are the real enemy here. If men said: "let's stop being cucks and ensure every man has a girlfriend"; we could easily strongarm women into a more traditional role. We could scale back their rights and benefits (welfare from daddy govt, etc) so that they match with their responsibilities (no need to sign up to the military draft because vagina). We could have women fall into line. I don't mean abuse and mistreat women. I just mean re-establish a more traditional society where a child grows up with both parents, where the mum stays home and raises the child, where the dad isn't a child-support-garnished weekend-dad, etc. Like things were back in the old days where most men were guaranteed a wife, and women weren't bitter single mums by age 35, fucking jobless chadlites and tyronelites while their kid sleeps in the next room.

We could finish feminism tomorrow morning if we wanted to.

But we won't because we are gynocentric, cuckold species. Come on Kim Jong-Un. Nuke this fucking rock, you pussy.

cucks must be hanged

The Jews don’t want that to happen

Women are entirely incapable of everything. I've gone camping in groups with some women in them, and they were always shit at everything.
Even young boys (11-14) were more capable than fully grown women.
When society falls, women will be fucked.

It's a TV show. They're there to be pretty.

Stop watching Jew created shit.

Dude, females were literally made by God/Gods/Nature/Evolution/whatever to supplement men with their sexiness.

They were never made to be equals lol, they have fuckholes and big milk tanks on their chests for a reason.

In the past though, bluepilled cucks would be killed off and their women fucked and taken, but now bluepilled cucks have literally put females on some superhuman pedestal and gave them domination in the west.

When Civil War 2 breaks out in America, watch how quickly cunts lay on their backs and spread their legs for protection. Women are nothing without men but are quick to deny that using powers and infrastructures given to them by men.

If society was left to women we would be lucky to even have mud huts. Besides discovering Radium (Mary Curie) and the lady who invented Velcro and the odd woman in academia who has made discoveries literally everything we have has been built by men. Women only have time to shit test and troll with "muh feminism" and "muh equality" because men created so many labour saving devices they basically do nothing but play on Facebook, put the odd meal in the oven and drive to their useless non job where they gossip and play on Facebook all day.

I agree with all of this, fuck I even agree with anarcho primitivism being ideal, i just dont see any solution except a total flushing or self destruction. this makes it a tough topic for me to consider and discuss.

the conservative values espoused herein can be found rather easily in a rural, religious lifestyle but the problem is most incels are over-urbanized and reject religion on the premise of logic which makes them a non-fit.

its pretty much over in that case, round peg square hole LDAR theory

Femoids are mentally children. They are children in adult bodies. They have low logical intelligence, low intuition, low understanding, low emotional intelligence, no social skills... literally mentally children. A fully grown femoid has the mental age of about 7.

Just imagine if an adult man behaved like a femoid. He’d be locked up in a home for the mentally insane, or be given a carer or something. They’d think he was mentally retarded.