Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Men used to educate their wives

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
This might be the only solution to women, if they're educated by other women they'll just teach them how to exploit men "get what's best for you gurll!!!".
Of course I don't support sex with children like IT will probably assume, but any good parent should be able to find a decent man that will wait till she becomes an adult and in this case they even lived with the parents for a couple years after the marriage. If anything he'll have more motivation to keep his virginity because he already has a woman. I would 100% prize my virginity if I had an arranged marriage.

This case was eye opening, the marriage lasted more than 10 modern marriages together.

BTW he only impregnated her when she was 15! Which means he clearly waited!this is the age of consent in many western countries.

@Heartless you might be interested in this, just don't be a pedophile

No, he did not wait, I guarantee you he was double dipping in the other hole and got blowjobs too. The man did not wait, they were married. Also On December 18, 1942, fourteen-year-old Eunice gave birth to the couple’s first child and you rarely find a foid pregnant on the first time, meaning they were likely fucking for months before that. At the bare minimum we know she was fucking him at 13.

Anyway, this woman had one regret she stated, and that was leaving school so early. Which eliminates any and all issues because should women want to remain to receive educated online school exists where the negative social aspects disappear for the most part. There is zero reason this can't be done today, none, and women would be happier for it. Men would be happier for it. People used to be happy.
she was super fertile I don't think he had to try that much. Also old people who were poor have this frustration about not going to school or college, it's a status thing. Anyhow, if she didn't want to leave school so early she shouldn't have been so naughty. Also they were still living with her parents. This is literally done today, just not in the west

Might be off topic but JFL the guy is from Sneedville.

Prophet Muhammed moment