Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men Under 6ft Look Weird

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★
baby daddy GIF by Tall Guys Free

>Title

Men under 6’0” literally look like something is wrong them proportionally. They do not look like healthy men who grew normally. I say this as a man below 6’0”. My proportions are completely fucked and look super weird.

Yes, super tall lanklets can look weird too, but it’s dimorphic. Manlets either have weird, stubby limbs or oddly-shaped torsos and short necks.

90 Day Fiance What GIF by TLC Europe

Dance Party Dancing GIF by Cameo

If your a man with normal-sized legs (at least 30in inseam) and a normal sized torso (around 20in) and a normal length neck and a normal sized head, you should be at least 6’0”. If you’re not, you’re failing in one (or all) of these areas, and it shows even beyond your actual height.

zac efron bbq GIF by NEIGHBORS

Look at Zac Efron. He’s not that short (5’8”), but look at his arms relative to his torso. He looks like he could scratch his knees standing up straight (I can also do this). Look at the length of his humerous compared to his radius bone. Look at the length of his stomach compared to Dave Franco (also manlet) in the back. Zack has the frame of a cereal box. Look at the length and proportions of his limbs compared to the tallish looking women in the back.

Zac Efron looks wrong. This is true for all manlets. You look sickly. 6’0”-6’4” is the normal range for men. Anything outside of this looks uncanny.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
I look kinda stocky, as I have wide shoulders, and my torso is also somewhat long, so I look even shorter than I am (176cm)

I have arms that are too long but other than that I have good proportions other than that. I'm 5'7.

if you're a manlet you either end up looking very bulky if anything above 70 kg or look like a child if you're under 70kg.

i am 69kg and 168cm bare foot but could go to 172cm with shoes and i have noticed that i have the frame of a literal child. also gaining weight at under 6ft is super easy which is a bad physical trait.

As a turbo manlet you have to accept that you will always have the body of a fucking 11 year old

I have a 34" inseam and my wingspan is 6'3, but I'm 5'9:fuk:.

My oneitis is 6'

High IQ thread. I've made this observation multiple times in person but couldnt have come up with a conscious explanation because it was obvious to me for a long time below 6 foot men just dont look good. Speaking as a 5 9 deformed 1/10

I'd say I'm at best 5'7 and can confirm that my body looks unproportional, specifically arms and hands. Height is one of the most valuable traits of a man

5‘10-5‘11 is good height aswell.

5‘10-5‘11 is good height aswell.
5’11” can look alright.

5’10” is the start of weird.

I’m 5’10” and have very strange proportions.

Michael B. Jordan is 5’11” and has short femurs compared to his long, skinny calves.

freddie-stroma-9th-annual-dressed-to-kilt-charity-fashion-show-at-DB30Y6.jpg

Freddy Stroma is 5’11” and has a weirdly long neck compared to everything else.

steve_carell-shirtless-photo-40-year-old-virgin-chest-wax-patch-look.jpg

Steve Carell is 5’9” and looks weird as fuck. Like what the fuck is going on with his torso?

This is true. I’m 5’10” and still look weird. My shoulders are too broad for my height, lifting has only made me more disproportionate. I’m build like a square. Still worth though, I can beat the shit out of any women in the world.

This is true. I’m 5’10” and still look weird. My shoulders are too broad for my height, lifting has only made me more disproportionate. I’m build like a square. Still worth though, I can beat the shit out of any women in the world.
I’m built like a barrel. Lifting has turned me into a unit of mass, but this is only a negative if you’re under 6’0”. Being big and muscular only looks good if you’re tall, and looks worse the shorter and stubbier your limbs get.

My dad is built like me but he’s 6’1”, and it looks way better on him than it ever will on me.

One of the reasons why the hunter gatherers who lived in proto communist hunter gathering societies we're all tall. Some groups like AASI were around 6'.

6' is the natural height for men, anything below is a deviation.

5’11” can look alright.

5’10” is the start of weird.

I’m 5’10” and have very strange proportions.

Michael B. Jordan is 5’11” and has short femurs compared to his long, skinny calves.

freddie-stroma-9th-annual-dressed-to-kilt-charity-fashion-show-at-DB30Y6.jpg

Freddy Stroma is 5’11” and has a weirdly long neck compared to everything else.

steve_carell-shirtless-photo-40-year-old-virgin-chest-wax-patch-look.jpg

Steve Carell is 5’9” and looks weird as fuck. Like what the fuck is going on with his torso?
I'm 5'7.

South Asian Hunter Gatherers (Indigenous SA/Ancestral South Indians) stood around an average of 6'0 for males. Possibly even taller, as there were 2 female skeletons in this group that were 6'2, so you can imagine how tall their fathers, brothers, and sons would have been.
AASI/SA hunter gatherer height: https://muse.jhu.edu/article/48021/pfd
why are curries 5‘5 then?

I’m barley 5’10 but now I don’t think its worth going to the gym thanks @CircumcisedClown

South Asian Hunter Gatherers (Indigenous SA/Ancestral South Indians) stood around an average of 6'0 for males. Possibly even taller, as there were 2 female skeletons in this group that were 6'2, so you can imagine how tall their fathers, brothers, and sons would have been.
AASI/SA hunter gatherer height: https://muse.jhu.edu/article/48021/pfd
Ok I didn't know this and I read alot about paleoarchaeology
idk if industrialization causes short height
Industrialization is just a simple way of describing it. What he was implying was early stages of industrialization = more population density = less resources per person/more illnesses in dirty living conditions = shorter height. But it's not just industrialization, as soon as humans stopped living as steppe nomads/hunter-gatherers and started living in sedentary societies, we started growing shorter.

Industrialization is just a simple way of describing it. What he was implying was early stages of industrialization = more population density = less resources per person/more illnesses in dirty living conditions = shorter height. But it's not just industrialization, as soon as humans stopped living as steppe nomads/hunter-gatherers and started living in sedentary societies, we started growing shorter.
Ah i see, that would make sense. Nomadic Turks (Yörüks) tend to be 2-3 inches taller than sedentary Turks, my fathers side is descended from them and they‘re pretty tall and robust like ogres (even females).

I’m barley 5’10 but now I don’t think its worth going to the gym thanks @CircumcisedClown
Go anyways. Normies pick on you less.

It was never going to help you ascend anyways. I lift cuz it’s fun.

idk if industrialization causes short height
Agriculture does. Humans spent millenium eating mostly simple carbs like wheat, corn, rice, etc. supplemented by milk and occasional meat.

Humans got shorter during this period than they did as hunter gatherers. One elk would be enough meat for the whole tribe for a week so long as you kept it fresh.

Now humans in the West consume about twice their own bodyweight in meat per year. This is only possible through industrialization of the meat industry. An entire cow will yield about 500lbs of edible meat, so you basically eat half a cow a year by yourself, which is unfathomable to most humans throughout history.

Agriculture does. Humans spent millenium eating mostly simple carbs like wheat, corn, rice, etc. supplemented by milk and occasional meat.

Humans got shorter during this period than they did as hunter gatherers. One elk would be enough meat for the whole tribe for a week so long as you kept it fresh.

Now humans in the West consume about twice their own bodyweight in meat per year. This is only possible through industrialization of the meat industry. An entire cow will yield about 500lbs of edible meat, so you basically eat half a cow a year by yourself, which is unfathomable to most humans throughout history.
I mean EEF where like 5‘5

There’s a million factors, but you really have to consider diet. Once farming became a thing, the average person wasn’t having meat every meal. Likely didn’t even have meat everyday. Bread, rice, corn, tofu, etc. became staples. It was just more viable.

I mean EEF where like 5‘5
I’m not familiar with what EEF refers to, but many hunter-gatherer societies averaged about 5’9”. Humans often needed longer legs since their hunting style was just chasing the prey till it got tired. Humans aren’t the fastest, but have exceptional longevity (in an active lifestyle). Many species could never run a marathon like humans can.

We’re only now starting to exceed the hunter gatherers in height in some societies.

I’m not familiar with what EEF refers to, but many hunter-gatherer societies averaged about 5’9”. Humans often needed longer legs since their hunting style was just chasing the prey till it got tired. Humans aren’t the fastest, but have exceptional longevity (in an active lifestyle). Many species could never run a marathon like humans can.

We’re only now starting to exceed the hunter gatherers in height in some societies.
Early European Farmers. Yamnays steppe niggers where 5‘10 i believe.

And you will never have foreskin. What else is new.

As a turbo manlet you have to accept that you will always have the body of a fucking 11 year old
The good part is that people will rage and seethe about it for no damn reason. So not only do I offend niggas by simply existing with my Chad DNA but I get to live comfortably alone with my tendies.

I hate being 5'7 more than anything.

The good part is that people will rage and seethe about it for no damn reason. So not only do I offend niggas by simply existing with my Chad DNA but I get to live comfortably alone with my tendies.
Tendie maxxing is valid. Based. It really is funny how much they care but then gaslight you simultaneously that we're the only ones concerned with height

I disagree. People in general Look proportional. Its just easier to gain Weight at 5'7

baby daddy GIF by Tall Guys Free

>Title

Men under 6’0” literally look like something is wrong them proportionally. They do not look like healthy men who grew normally. I say this as a man below 6’0”. My proportions are completely fucked and look super weird.

Yes, super tall lanklets can look weird too, but it’s dimorphic. Manlets either have weird, stubby limbs or oddly-shaped torsos and short necks.

90 Day Fiance What GIF by TLC Europe

Dance Party Dancing GIF by Cameo

If your a man with normal-sized legs (at least 30in inseam) and a normal sized torso (around 20in) and a normal length neck and a normal sized head, you should be at least 6’0”. If you’re not, you’re failing in one (or all) of these areas, and it shows even beyond your actual height.

zac efron bbq GIF by NEIGHBORS

Look at Zac Efron. He’s not that short (5’8”), but look at his arms relative to his torso. He looks like he could scratch his knees standing up straight (I can also do this). Look at the length of his humerous compared to his radius bone. Look at the length of his stomach compared to Dave Franco (also manlet) in the back. Zack has the frame of a cereal box. Look at the length and proportions of his limbs compared to the tallish looking women in the back.

Zac Efron looks wrong. This is true for all manlets. You look sickly. 6’0”-6’4” is the normal range for men. Anything outside of this looks uncanny.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
True :cryfeels:

6' is the natural height for men, anything below is a deviation.
Only for western countries. And also there only for a few countries like Germany, Netherlands or nordic countries

I'd say 5'10 is the limit before it's starts looking weird