Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Men that waste their time sourcing traditional women on the internet and dating apps

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
Even when trying to source them from less liberal regions like Asia. I have heard so many stories how it is the bottom of the barrel. The women complain about all the drama they put themselves through, how they were raped or almost raped by an ex and they try to talk about it to get sympathy and understanding from the guys are trying to court them on these sites, tattoos, sluttery etc etc.

You will be getting unasked for drama. After hearing about this I never wanted to try things like Tinder or the many ethnic -centered dating sites etc it is a losing bet. For one thing, I actually remember before tinder all dating apps were for hyper promiscuous homosexuals to meet each other and sodomize, but just like everything sodomite dating dynamics were brought into heterosexual relationships and the effects were disastrous.

Bro I am getting no women period.
:feelskek: Why does it matter where its sourced.

they're all fucking parasites, and should be treated as such. Regardless of what shithole they came from.