Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men that want Stacy’s aren’t shallow women that want chads are shallow superficial whores

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Men that want Stacy’s aren’t shallow women that want chads are shallow superficial whores it’s ok for us to be Stacy only because it’s in our nature to want young beautiful women that are fertile because we want our kids to be chads and Stacy it’s not ok for women to be Chad only because there whores that need to stick to their looksmatch women are the ones birthing our kids women don’t deserve the right to be Chad only I’m tired of us sub 5 men getting nothing and normies getting scraps while Chad gets everything because of these stupid shallow cumbuckets

Your justification for this dichotomy doesn’t make any sense.

The title gave me a headache

I got my eye on you glowie
I’m just saying your post doesn’t have any logical reasoning to it. Just said women are whores for wanting chad but males can only want stacy cause of biology. Don’t you think women are chad only due to biology as well? Males are actually less stacy only than women are chad only. So the biology is actually working in the opposite direction of what you claim.

If you go to job and provide, government should have mandated Stacy for you. We as men at least do something, have physical strength and are expected many roles to fulfill, while foids don't have to do anything hard to have a good life and that's why they don't deserve Chad.

Man - works, physically strong, has a logical brain, deals with dangerous situations ----> he is entitled to Stacy no matter his looks.
Foid - exists, is average looking, bitches and moans, uses fake up, extracts resources, is literal liability for survival of the tribe -----> delusional, thinks that she deserves Chad and she actually dates up and fucks guys better than her, her whole whorish life.

Clown world :feelsclown:

This post of yours is proof that most of the stuff you post is only for IT’s attention. I wouldn’t be surprised if you were an infiltrator.

This post of yours is proof that most of the stuff you post is only for IT’s attention. I wouldn’t be surprised if you were an infiltrator.