Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men shouldn't care whether their foid "loves" them or not

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
In the Bible, it is instructed for men to 'love' their wives- but nowhere does it say that foids should 'love' their husbands, only that they obey their husbands.

Men shouldn't care about "love" from their foids- only that their foids obey, respect, and are loyal to them. "Love" can be an added bonus, but it is non-essential.

Jesus does not speak about any obligation of foids to men, they have only rights. He was a beta orbiter and a simp.

i dont agree. coz if a foid loves you, she'd, like you mentioned, "obey, respect, and are loyal". so i do think it's important especially in modern day when foids can very easily ruin your life with false accusations if they are hostile to you. in the past, it's not as important, as social pressure forces the foid to obey you and be loyal, so its ok to not give a fuck about whether a foid loves you, if she misbehaves, you could just beat her up :feelsdevil: nowadays you go to jail even if she hits you and you defend yourself :feelsclown:
Well, ideally of course, women wouldn't have all this power.

Women are incapable of loving men as they are. They will love you because of something you have like looks, money and status. They love you just instantly and opportunistically because they can betray you in seconds if they get a better chance. As a man, you should be manipulative and use your looks, money and status to submissive her and fuck the shit out of her. Women will obey you when you are up.

Men love women as they are even if the woman has looks, the man will care to know her personality and views about life because he wants someone to build a family with. If men care only about looks then they will be marrying prostitutes who are the hottest women.

Women are incapable of loving men as they are. They will love you because of something you have like looks, money and status. They love you just instantly and opportunistically because they can betray you in seconds if they get a better chance. As a man, you should be manipulative and use your looks, money and status to submissive her and fuck the shit out of her. Women will obey you when you are up.

Men love women as they are even if the woman has looks, the man will care to know her personality and views about life because he wants someone to build a family with. If men care only about looks then they will be marrying prostitutes who are the hottest women.
Cope women love only GIGACHAD.

since he is god and knows everything he must have known they arent capable of love

based and biblepill

Love is cope. But I agree. No more pursing “love”, only sexual opportunities

i dont agree. coz if a foid loves you, she'd, like you mentioned, "obey, respect, and are loyal"
Wrong, women cheat on men they "love" all the time, but a woman would dare not cheat on a man she fears (fear is respect)

Either way "love" isn't an actual thing, its a figment of the human imagination, and even that figment is treated as something temporary that wanes with time, people "fall out of love"

Its such a pointless thing, that its pointless whether you believe it exists or not :feelskek:

People who believe in love still "fall out of love" and still cheat and get cheated on, it makes no difference either way, its not a "dependable" thing that one should pursue or make life choices based on

fuck the bible. we all want to be loved, deep down. it's our nature. you know it.

:feelshaha:

If god was good and he existed, he would personally eliminate all simps. (although this is sort of happening naturally)
he does seem to intervene to give us a hand now and again but we keep fucking it up, for example sent aids to remove homos and we found cures, sent covid to remove the elderly and we set fire to our economies instead of letting nature take its course

Define love first

yeah just love her enough to not smash her head upfront when she disobeys

i dont agree. coz if a foid loves you, she'd, like you mentioned, "obey, respect, and are loyal". so i do think it's important especially in modern day when foids can very easily ruin your life with false accusations if they are hostile to you. in the past, it's not as important, as social pressure forces the foid to obey you and be loyal, so its ok to not give a fuck about whether a foid loves you, if she misbehaves, you could just beat her up :feelsdevil: nowadays you go to jail even if she hits you and you defend yourself :feelsclown:
yeah just love her enough to not smash her head upfront when she disobeys

True. I was enraged by abortion issue. I realise world is much darker so I stopped caring and i go my own way

Women will never love you as you are.
They will love your looks, money and status.