Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “Men Shouldn’t Be Allowed to Hit On Women”

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

ur not suppose to give us a screenshot. ur suppose to post the link so we can look through the comments you novice!!!

also OP must be flamebaiting there's just no way
yeah and how am I gonna downvote the thread with all my Reddit accounts if there’s no link

I support this, simps need to stop :lasereyes:

Men shouldn't have the freedom of speech or expression when female present.

Teddy Bear Suit GIF by Arithmancy
reddit GIF

I agree. Men need to get approached, not toilets. It's already that way anyway (with the indicators of interest), they just won't admit it because that would mean it really is over for the likes of us, having never received any interest.

Also JFL, I wish I could make a foid make out with me just by "creeping her out" into it or whatever that soyfag is saying.

This is exactly why women should not be taken seriously and don’t deserve freedom of speech

"women are children and have no agency. i'll protect you milady" :soy:

Give it 5 yrs (10 absolute tops) and i can see it becoming a "gender crime" to hit on chix.

Obviously there will be loopholes for Chad to still get his mack on - should it still even be neccessary for him at that point.
Foids will probably have some sort of deliveroo / uuberchads service made for them , linked str8 up to tinder

They'll probably invent some legal definition for "non creepy"/"creepy" basically meaning: NOT CHAD NOT TYRONE NOT CHANG , etc… :foidSoy:

While I agree that men shouldn't approach foids,

I also believe that foids should all be auctioned off, sold or leased once they hit puberty.

It should be commonplace for a man to finish his studies, get a job, lease his first car, enter a mortgage for a house and also lease a foid to be his companion, helper and a breeding vessel for his kids.

Last edited:
My my the entitlement. Talking to someone is apparently a rape, like they don't have a mouth to say "nice meeting you, bye" soon men will be charged with "manipulated consent" or some shit when the girl regrets it.

I also believe that foids should all be auctioned off, sold or leased once they hit puberty.
I'm starting to think the same, imagine someone like the girl who posted that to walk freely without a leash.

I'm starting to think the same, imagine someone like the girl who posted that to walk freely without a leash.
916 450 989074378
Th 692898674
Sluttisami uoh6s 1f1989 2054569833

This is how foids should be treated --- as pets or furniture.

I wouldn’t mind foids being the ones forced to approach honestly. It would make simping way more rare, it would more readily show the :blackpill: and it would save actual human beings the shame of rejection

I actually wrote a very similar post, because women hate men, it's just inevitable. I'm doing civilization a favor by stating the obvious. I would not be surprised at whomever posted that read one of my posts here and copied it.

Last edited:
"Hitting on" would be very subjective under this system.

Chad "makes conversation", uggos "hit on women"

Foids shouldn't hit on Chads and Chads shouldn't hit on foids. :feelsthink:

if a woman doesn't hit on you then you're incel

This is already like this where I live, you can go to jail for approaching a foid.

www.lavanguardia.com/vida/20220719/8417325/ley-solo-si-es-si-ejes.amp.html

"Explicit consent will be the key factor in judging sexual offences and is finally defined in the law as follows: "Consent will only exist when it has been freely expressed, through acts which, in view of the circumstances, clearly express the will of the woman".

"The "only yes is yes" model makes it clear that silence or passivity does not necessarily mean consent", the government explained.

Also, there is no need for woman to prove she didnt consent to a man, I believe that as long as its proven that both persons are at least related, the sexual agression is already proved.

Nice justice system. Good luck sexhavers.
:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Attachments

• 20220727_224852.jpg
    20220727_224852.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 3
The poster wants a society where women make the first move on guys they like. News flash retard, they already do on omega chads.