Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men should only do manual labor

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
Men should not be sitting in a office all comfortable and stuff we should be out there doing back busting labor 10 hours a day 7 days a week no breaks or anything just hard work

Men should not be sitting in a office all comfortable and stuff we should be out there doing back busting labor 10 hours a day 7 days a week no breaks or anything just hard work
oh so save that lazy ass work for your foid kweens and faggots???
fucking end yourself now

fucking end yourself now
Women should not be allowed to leave the house unless they’re occupied by a male

fucking end yourself now
We built this society if women did manual labor jobs instead architecture would take decades to build instead of 5-10 years

Women should not be allowed to leave the house unless they’re occupied by a male
you meant that they shouldn't be allowed out of the house in any context right?

Definitely, men should do manual labor a lot while Chads fuck all the females including their wives...

Definitely, men should do manual labor a lot while Chads fuck all the females including their wives...
That includes chads too infact they should work 100 hours a week

Who will do the administrative tasks then?

Why should I do anything for this joke of a world, no thanks I will leech off government and do nothing

Why should I do anything for this joke of a world, no thanks I will leech off government and do nothing
You should be in somebody’s factory working until your body gives out