Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men Should Be 100% Masculine

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I used to believe that every man should have a bit of feminine energy in him to balance things out and make him 50% masculine and 50% feminine. vice versa for females too. Because I thought being masculine was being logical,assertive,strong while feminine energy was being empathetic, creative and nurturing. So it was best to have a both a feminine side to express yourself and a masculine side to stay strong.

Turns out it was a bluepilled cope. Men should be 100% masculine and they is simply nothing admirable about femininity at all. They aren't creative, empathetic or warm. They're the opposite. All morally good traits stem from masculinity such as honour, creativity, selflessness etc. They should be no balancing of masculine and feminine sides. Men should aspire to regain their true masculinity back.

bro wtf? why would a man have to 50 percent feminine?

but anyways water is wet :feelsokman:

no, a lot of masculine men are the biggest white knights

Masculine men are mostly very over the top evil pieces of shit

All morally good traits stem from masculinity such as honour, creativity, selflessness etc.
You nailed it. Masculine men are good leaders by example and durable warriors. Not loud show-offs or petty tyrants.

I used to believe that every man should have a bit of feminine energy in him to balance things out and make him 50% masculine and 50% feminine. vice versa for females too. Because I thought being masculine was being logical,assertive,strong while feminine energy was being empathetic, creative and nurturing. So it was best to have a both a feminine side to express yourself and a masculine side to stay strong.

Turns out it was a bluepilled cope. Men should be 100% masculine and they is simply nothing admirable about femininity at all. They aren't creative, empathetic or warm. They're the opposite. All morally good traits stem from masculinity such as honour, creativity, selflessness etc. They should be no balancing of masculine and feminine sides. Men should aspire to regain their true masculinity back.
i wish i was aborted i ouldve been 6'8 blonde eyed white giga chad with wide frame good jaw and facial hair...but im a m iaxed hairy ungla goblin:shock::feelsbadman:

i wish i was aborted i ouldve been 6'8 blonde eyed white giga chad with wide frame good jaw and facial hair...but im a m iaxed hairy ungla goblin:shock::feelsbadman:
Blonde eyes yea

Images 55

Lesnarmaxxing

Female was never the empathetic gender. Men created law, religion, philosophy, and everything else important.