Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Men see me as a sexual object’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Whenever a woman says shit like ‘Men see women as sexual objects’ or anything like that, just say this.

Attachments

• B6EA83A1-98D2-48D1-90A0-2DE68C83A2C8.png
    B6EA83A1-98D2-48D1-90A0-2DE68C83A2C8.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 487
It is really pointless talking to those people.

It is really pointless talking to those people.
True but I just like pointing out the facts. I’m just gonna ignore them now though. Don’t want them thinking that they offended me since they will take pride in that although I’m not offended by them at all.

Jfl if anyone don't think she moans "use and piss on me Chad. I'm just made to please and serve you" as she writes that comment

Jfl if anyone don't think she moans "use and piss on me Chad. I'm just made to please and serve you" as she writes that comment
Yeah, bet she is sugar coating that though.

then maybe they shouldn't objectify themselves. dumb whores.

:lul::lul::lul::lul: NPC eugenics automatons taking about self-agency

Most foids are dumb bitches.

No one sees that obese landwhale as a sexual commodity lmao

Lol. Maybe she should stop being a whore then.

Many foids just like to use men as money banks while cheating on them with chad.

It would've literally been a commodity in any other year of history. The foid should feel grateful that it lives in this modern matriarchal time but of course it isn't because it's currently not being fucked by Chad so it feels like arguing on the internet.

Foids see chads as sexual objects.

Foids aren’t capable of logic. They sexualize themselves

Two responsibilities of foids. 1- being a mom 2-sex

If you don't become a good mom then what you except whore

The following quote is always applicable when talking to foids.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good you are at chess, the pigeon is going to knock over the pieces and shit on the board."

They live in a different world. They can't imagine it any better than we can imagine a 5th dimensional universe because they live in a tutorial mode.

Women see men as a resource to be exploited just like they see the state as something that should take care of them when they inevitably get pregnant.

No point in wasting ur time with people who don't see unattractive males as human

Them losers are low iq.

if foids din't treat me like shit, maybe they would be more than sexobjects for me

My response to that would be "be more than a sexual object then".

Women see men as a resource to be exploited just like they see the state as something that should take care of them when they inevitably get pregnant.
thats the reason why they deserve the punishment

Society needs to be black pilled.

Comepletely destroyed a bitch.
Did she 'front?

BrettyBoy wrecks those libtards yet again.

Foids see themselves as sex objects. Why else would they wear revealing cloths that display their body like a piece of meat?

KEK, SHE THINKS THAT SHES THE SHIT WHILE HER LOOKSMATCH ROPED A LONG TIME AGO

I see you are putting them in their place.

Hard to read that last part tbh

KEK, SHE THINKS THAT SHES THE SHIT WHILE HER LOOKSMATCH ROPED A LONG TIME AGO

lmao disguisting whore. her looksmatch is posting here

And females see Chad as sexual objects, if not more than males see attractive females.