Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men right now are disposable and left in the rubble

Do you see this act as whoring and betrayal by these types of women?

• Yes it’s a disgraceful reality

Votes: 27 96.4%
  • No it’s them starting over

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/ReachMorpheus/status/1522340950575652864

> When they leave the country for new “opportunities”
> Goes through thread to see who giving them “opportunities”

[UWSL]They leave you with their “support” and then mourn for a while if you unfortunately die then they move on with life. You die for their meaningless propaganda and everyone else who lives takes life for granted and become more vain… if you’re protecting for them your disposable at the end of the day and you become a distant memory when you’re suppose to be a fallen hero [/UWSL]:feelsbadman:[UWSL]. The woman running away from the country try to become pawns for the top 20% of men in a new country not even trying to start a family but live through others money for themselves…[/UWSL]

R.I.P. to all the fallen soldiers over there dying for others to live.

6B065FF0 3093 4651 B6FF A0A17625B0AB

A0D5F538 4452 4CC7 A076 6510A64379CB
F33FC47D D574 4765 A76E AA20807DBF2A

Fighting for any country as a man is cucked. Those cucks deserved to perish for not being based enough.

Fighting for any country as a man is cucked. Those cucks deserved to perish for not being based enough.
They were banned from leaving. And probably got imprisoned if refused to fight.

Why is every semi attractive foid with a nice body such a fucking whore? Are there any nice looking foids that don’t post half naked pictures of themselves on the internet? Every single fit foid I see is a massive attention seeking slut, it’s no wonder you see chads wifing up landwhales

Just dont fight for your country. That shit needs to be over now. Men are treated like they are not even human beings and society doesnt want to learn.

Men should drop out of all labor forces :smonk:

ukrainian babykillers need to get bazooka'd on sight

The men are left behind to die in a war in vain and get cucked, while the foids get to escape and marry wealthy men or get rich on OnlyFans and Chaturbate.

Ukrainian men should just stop the fighting and accept Russia as their new ruler. And then they should focus their effort on keeping their whore women in check. They are whoring themselves out to German Chads:feelsohgod:

They were banned from leaving. And probably got imprisoned if refused to fight.
You sure about the imprisonment part? I wonder if I would choose that over getting my whole corpse blasted into another dimension by a tank

You sure about the imprisonment part? I wonder if I would choose that over getting my whole corpse blasted into another dimension by a tank
I'm not sure. I just know what low value men are treated like disposable cannon fodder in the former Soviet Union.

Why is every semi attractive foid with a nice body such a fucking whore? Are there any nice looking foids that don’t post half naked pictures of themselves on the internet? Every single fit foid I see is a massive attention seeking slut, it’s no wonder you see chads wifing up landwhales

Try to understand it through this contrived example: You are given a free Lamborghini the day you're old enough to drive. But everyone around you tells you it must not be driven until you find the right road. And you can only ever drive on that one road once selected.

I don't fully agree with this analogy but that's kind of how foids view their holes. They wanna get that car out on the track every day and push it to it's furthest limits until the engine blows out.

Their fault for fighting for the NATO kikes. Nothing of value was lost.

Who gives a shit about Ukraine

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/ReachMorpheus/status/1522340950575652864

> When they leave the country for new “opportunities”
> Goes through thread to see who giving them “opportunities”

[UWSL]They leave you with their “support” and then mourn for a while if you unfortunately die then they move on with life. You die for their meaningless propaganda and everyone else who lives takes life for granted and become more vain… if you’re protecting for them your disposable at the end of the day and you become a distant memory when you’re suppose to be a fallen hero [/UWSL]:feelsbadman:[UWSL]. The woman running away from the country try to become pawns for the top 20% of men in a new country not even trying to start a family but live through others money for themselves…[/UWSL]

R.I.P. to all the fallen soldiers over there dying for others to live.

I´m not sad because they died but because they had been manipulated since childhood to do such a cucked action like sacrificing on war.

What a based tweet men have always been disposable though this is nothing new

I hate whores. They have no self-respect.