Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"men rape not to receive sexual pleasure. it's about power"

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
my response to this feminist cucked quote

power? what power are you talking about? if I wanted power I would just be a lawyer or a politician or maybe an executive of a large company

femoids cannot think of anything worse than rape so they think too hard about the reasons. rape happens because femoids starve subhumans of sex intentionally and this is the consequences. could not care less about power

If men wanted power only they’d beat down the foid Kek

Foids treat rape like getting eaten alive by some cannibals kek

im sure it is partly about that

If men wanted power only they’d beat down the foid Kek
47169.jpg

yeah, but it wouldnt be my main motivation. my main reason would be to coom because of my high sex drive (in roblox)
I don't have the study at hand right now (because I have it saved on a currently non-functioning tablet:feelsseriously:) but I remember seeing a study which pretty much said that it's like this for people in general. Both men and women who admitted having forced someone to have sex were asked why they did it and, although the need for dominance and wanting to feel powerful and so on was more common among men than women, for both genders, the biggest reason why they did it was simple sexual impulsivity/arousal and the need to get laid.

That said, after some quick Google Scholar search, I found this for example:

Similar to previous research, men and women reported engaging in all of the coercive tactics assessed; however, no differences in total perpetration or use of specific tactics were found. Both sociosexuality and sexual compulsivity were found to predict female sexual coercion, while only sexual compulsivity was predictive for men.
You can't see much of that study on that link, but it found that both men and women who were studied raped at a similar rate, using similar tactics, and for pretty much the same reason (sexual impulsivity, so, simply wanting to get laid), which still rather goes against the feminist theories of rape being something men to do women to keep them under control with there being only limited sexual dimension to it.

Are they aroused when they do it?

It's about sex.

There's your answer.

Just like BDSM.

The whole "rape is about power, not sex" meme is just a matter of people taking the literary devices of feminists seriously. Feminists want to use rape to symbolize men "raping" women in a figurative sense, socially speaking. Only people are retarded, so they took it literally. Just like IncelTear users take everything literally.

If I sexually assault a Cumskin hole, it is simply to pleasure myself by defiling their racial purity.

Simple concept.

So the reason female teachers modest only chads s because of power?

That's feminist bs that they say to change the applicability of rape. The end goal is to make a society in which women can cry rape for everything and get their way.

yeah, but it wouldnt be my main motivation. my main reason would be to coom because of my high sex drive (in roblox)
Because ur a subhuman lol

Ur not an actual rapist, Chad is the one to rape. Why do you think so many "rape" cases go unreported?

You’ve made more posts about rape than rapists have raped.

Sex for men is just a basic biological need that has to be fulfilled often, like eating, sleeping, pooping and etc.

For women sex is about power, because that is the tool of manipulation they have to extract resources and guarantee their safety.

When a man rapes a woman, he destroys the power she has, because he takes what he wants without giving what the woman wants and if this behavior is spread, women will be completely screwed in life.

But for men, there's no power, just the fulfilment of a biological need.

When a women say that, they are just projecting their own views about sex and thinking men have the same views.