Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men prefer women with good personalities, women prefer the opposite

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
Most men are attracted to women who show good personality traits: kindness, cooperativeness, good character and moral behavior.

Where as women are more attracted to men who manipulate and bully others, men who are violent and show psychopathic dark triad traits etc.

Everything we've been taught about women, its all bass ackwards

Where as women are more attracted to men who manipulate and bully others, men who are violent and show psychopathic dark triad traits etc.
I swallowed this blackpilled at a very young age.

When watching cartoons with my foid cousins I naturally always rooted for the good guys.

However to my utter surprise, the foid cousins always rooted for the bad guys, calling them hot and lusting after them.

It seriously baffled me always, specially since I was a kid and supporting the good guy was like the obvious thing to do.

Only after joining this forum and learning about the blackpill was I able to understand what was going on.

cope if men cared about personality then tell me why negroes pick dating narcissistic white stacies over 600pound black shaniquas who are more loyal and wont cheat or divorcerape them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I just need a girl or I will explode.

Water, but brutal. Women are non-beings, they naturally ARE EVIL.

cope if men cared about personality then tell me why negroes pick dating narcissistic white stacies over 600pound black shaniquas who are more loyal and wont cheat or divorcerape them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
We’re talking about the average foid here. Most of us including me just want our looksmatch. And I can guarantee some simp will still simp for that whale

Yes. Women love evil. Eve was tempted by satan when she literally was in paradise jfl.

We’re talking about the average foid here. Most of us including me just want our looksmatch. And I can guarantee some simp will still simp for that whale
cope most men dont even realize who their looksmatch is they usually might not even be same race as us

cope most men dont even realize who their looksmatch is they usually might not even be same race as us
Hence why men date down women date up. Fact some men can’t even go for their own races says it all.

Im a nice person by nature, and all I got from w0men and even from some man is shit.

Hence why men date down women date up. Fact some men can’t even go for their own races says it all.
i even saw studies once saying that curries were the looksmatches of black women jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

could a 5'2 indian janitor pull a beyonce tier ebonystacy in your opinion brocel?

i even saw studies once saying that curries were the looksmatches of black women jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

could a 5'2 indian janitor pull a beyonce tier ebonystacy in your opinion brocel?
Def yeha bro, just hold enough frame!

Def yeha bro, just hold enough frame!
t_500x300
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ayy92rk1xjzc1.jpeg
cope the janitor would whoop the negro mans ass in a fight if the janitor brocel had enough test to make him as high t as a cartel drug lord and had the kungfu skills of a riceman like bruce lee.

the janitor would dropkick the negro and then threaten to execute the negro in a cartel brutal execution, causing the negro to cry and beg for mercy from the currycel janitor :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

so this is what the ITniggers mean when they refer to "personality"

t_500x300
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ayy92rk1xjzc1.jpeg
cope the janitor would whoop the negro mans ass in a fight if the janitor brocel had enough test to make him as high t as a cartel drug lord and had the kungfu skills of a riceman like bruce lee.

the janitor would dropkick the negro and then threaten to execute the negro in a cartel brutal execution, causing the negro to cry and beg for mercy from the currycel janitor :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Next time it has to be white chad

Next time it has to be white chad
cope that negro is literally the ebonystacy's husband lol she isnt married to a white chad but a 5'2 janitor could beat the black man in a 1 to 1 ufc fight if the janitor has martial arts and possesses the ruthlessness of someone like el chapo or richard ramirez :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

women don't have good personality traits