Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men overrate their own attractiveness, even incels

Eunuch

Eunuch

Recruit
★★★

By the way... Just because you're incel and know that you're ugly, it doesn't mean youre immune from this. I spent the first half of my adult life thinking that I was just "kinda ugly"; in reality, my looks are WAY below average as was confirmed by trying to finish up my undergrad degree as a "creepy" 24yo oldcel, and while I always knew it in the back of my mind, those ancient monkey coping mechanisms were too powerful to ignore.

I would guess that a lot of members here are in the same boat.

"HUr dur I'm average loking, my autism is what makes me incel" - Maybe, but more than likely you're both ugly and autistic.

that's true in general but on this forum users underrate their looks to fit in

Lol the author has a Ph.D. Literally devalues every other PhD from UoC, Boulder. Probably got paid $30 for this garbage he pumped out in 10 minutes.

Feminist article to bring men down. No, whores, you are the ones who overrate themselves, you self centered egotistic pieces of shit

and toilets literally paint a brand new face on every morning :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Yes. That's why I always look at the mirror or front camera of my phone or go for a walk (to observe IOD from females) to remind myself of my subhumanity whenever I'm feeling narcissistic about myself.

Last edited:
that's true in general but on this forum users underrate their looks to fit in
Either that or some users just need attention from an anonymous forum for losers to get ego boost when it didn’t work on insta/TikTok

Feminist article to bring men down. No, whores, you are the ones who overrate themselves, you self centered egotistic pieces of shit
i agree with the first part. the second part, maybe, but probably not. women are a bit delusional about things like weight, age, and hygiene, but as far as facial attractiveness goes they usually know where they stand. most ugly women explicitly know that their looksmatch is ugly and would rather be part of a harem

Yes. That's why I always look at the mirror or front camera of my phone to remind myself of my subhumanity whenever I'm feeling narcissistic about myself.
People actually look better in the mirror. Photos are the real deal

People actually look better in the mirror. Photos are the real deal
My face looks deformed in photos that I always have to flip a picture horizontally to look normal because it's assymetrical looking if I don't.

My face looks deformed in photos that I always have to flip a picture horizontally to look normal because it's assymetrical looking if I don't.
That’s what a mirror does too. What you see is flipped and it tricks your brain so your face looks more harmonious

That’s what a mirror does too. What you see is flipped and it tricks your brain so your face looks more harmonious
So I actually look deformed and every normie sees it? It's so freaking over:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This shit is pure suifuel and my worst nightmare. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I always thought that I look normal but it turns out, I'm actually not. Now it makes sense why I got treated so unfairly by everyone. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is the final nail in the coffin for me in getting blackpilled :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited: