Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men over 6’0 should only be allowed to procreate with women that are 5’7 are taller

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
Men over 6’0 should not be permitted to have kids with women under 5’7 cause if they do they run the risk of creating a manletcel thus continuing the cycle of Inceldoom if they have a daughter then they’ll be fine but a boy or boys will live a miserable life.

It works only towards men, ugly men shouldn't breed, short men shouldn't breed, autistic men shouldn't breed. Ugly women will breed, short women will breed, autistic women will breed, schizophrenic women will breed. Hypocrisy.

It works only towards men, ugly men shouldn't breed, short men shouldn't breed, autistic men shouldn't breed. Ugly women will breed, short women will breed, autistic women will breed, schizophrenic women will breed. Hypocrisy.
I’m saying HTNs and MTNs should be more selective with who they have kids with

Men over 6 ft should be burned alive along with their offspring

Based, Total Femlet Death

I’m saying HTNs and MTNs should be more selective with who they have kids with
they don't have much of a choice, they're forced to be scrapsexuals

Men over 6’0 should not be permitted to have kids with women under 5’7 cause if they do they run the risk of creating a manletcel thus continuing the cycle of Inceldoom if they have a daughter then they’ll be fine but a boy or boys will live a miserable life.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Men over 6 ft should be burned alive along with their offspring
BASED!
The Rock Clapping GIF

Women are the cause of all dysgenic trends

Subhuman women shouldn't be allowed to breed. it was the women in my family that destroyed the bloodline. My grandfather was a 6'3 chadlite in the 40s and married a subhuman jew.

They are the reason incels exist.
Incel babies need to be aborted. Only females females and chads should be allowed to be born

not if their offspring are shorter
If it was up to me I’d just genocide all men I hate other males I don’t want to be around them I just want to be surrounded by stace

This because I'm under 6ft and I want a qt short gf

If it was up to me I’d just genocide all men I hate other males I don’t want to be around them I just want to be surrounded by stace

I want a pony!

yeah but wouldnt foid hypergamy just shift the standards so that the htn of today will become the 'cel of tomorrow?

No. They youll have only manlets OR Tallfags. We must mix

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back