Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Men only like outie vulvas because they fetishize them”

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1equ0fg/men_only_like_outie_vulvas_because_they_fetishize/

I’ve seen this ridiculous rhetoric over and over. (Maybe you have too or maybe this is your first time reading it). It’s pretty hurtful, because society is already so mean about different vulvas. Why can’t people let us “outie” girls enjoy men saying they’re attracted to them?

And like…

Can’t the same be said for men who have a specific obsession with “innie” vulvas??

Is that not a fetish too?

Holy roastie cope, nobody wants arby's :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

No civilized man would want your worn out pussy

What the fuck

https://www.reddit.com/user/RouxGaRoux2217/
RouxGaRoux2217
7m ago

OMG! I see this stuff and think women need to band together and start picking apart men's junk. After all it's not the best looking thing.
"Damn dude, that's a wrinkly sack you got there."
"What is with that curve to the right, beating it too much?"
"Maybe you're a grower not a shower. "

Roastie getting toastie :feelskek:

Chad probably insulted her before smashing and so she wrote this post shortly after :feelshaha::feelshaha:

And they don't fetishize traits they like on men?

Men are not alowed to like anything, yet these whores rejects me just because of some ugly traits

I legitimately have no idea what that even means

How can I fetishize something that a foids never shows me her vagina.

Beefy cunts are vomit inducing

OMG! I see this stuff and think women need to band together and start picking apart men's junk. After all it's not the best looking thing.
As if women haven't been doing that for thousands of years already. Are women really this out of touch?

Of course, to foids men aren't allowed to have preference and are expected to be obsessed with any hole they see. Because you know, they are so lucky to have a woman interested in them in the first place! Seethe and cope harder, nobody likes your filthy hole just because it's a hole and one can put dick in there.

just look at this shit, they are so entitled. You are literally expected to worship this particular hole you got access to, otherwise you're probably an internet loser. "Lucky enough" my ass. I wouldn't consider it "lucky" to fuck some loose outstretched bucket of a hole where a football team of niggers has already been before you.
Capture

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back