Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men on average are more attractive than women

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
Most women look like shit when you think about it. Weak bones,recessed chins,bug eyes,weak jaws are present in most women.
All they have is fakeup that boosts their rating.
Its really sad that they can date up and ignore their looksmatches because of makeup and hypergamy.
I think a lot of guys here mog average girls with successful dating lives.

I don’t want people to say this is a a “gay thread” but yes you are objectively right foids only really need their hole so they are very inferior besides their hole which gives them infinite value.

Most women look like shit when you think about it. Weak bones,recessed chins,bug eyes,weak jaws are present in most women.
Its really sad that they can date up and ignore their looksmatches because of makeup and hypergamy.

I have made this case before and I stick with it.

Just look at hollywood actresses without makeup and you'll notice the difference very quickly

Foids without makeup practically look like dudes jfl

Foids SMV is higher by default.

Foids look subhuman most of the time. Recessed everything. After swallowing the lookismpill, I can't help but notice that.

If men had their own version of makeup to increase their SMV it wouldn't even be close.

Ikr but simps dont care if something looks like it could be female, they'll simp anyway

Yes, you are objectively correct. Men have been facing both sexual selection AND natural selection pressures for over 50,000 years. Genetic analysis on humanity's genome reveals that only 40% of men passed on their genes (we have approximately 2 female ancestors for every 1 male). However, the amount of men who passed on their genes pre/early-history was MUCH LOWER (as low as 1 man for every 17 women, meaning on average 17 women had harems with one Chad)

Subsequently, men on average within a specific population (for ex comapring dutch men and dutch women) evolved to be taller, larger-framed, have more bone mass, have more muscle mass, have better and more developed facial skeletons, age much better, etc than women.

Last edited:
Most of the men and women I see are ugly af

Most women actually age faster visually because of underdeveloped facial features of jaw, chin and cheekbones. Man's face also has more muscles and thicker skin. That's why so-called facebuilding is actually more beneficial to men than it is to women. But the recognition of men's beauty and health is almost non-existent in our cucked misandric society.

Last edited:
ban all of their faking NOW!

Sexual Dimorfism, it's normally the male that has to show more pronounced secondary sex characteristics to attract females, in human case it's chad features

Schopenhauer said exactly the same thing.
Also foids without fakeup have worse skin than men.

It really doesn’t matter how a foid looks, men have convinced women that so many little flaws they have are cute like if they’ve got chubby cheeks or prey eyes. Women have infinite smv no matter how they look. I’ve seen some ugly ass bitches who only make it by with the makeup they have, but they STILL have a Chad bf. It’s retarded.

That´s true of course, but does not really matter, because females just have a higer SMV. That´s the difference

It’s because of testosterone, that hormone is the key to a good life. It provides intelligenc, confidence, and most importantly strong masculine features which are more likely to attract foids.

The problem is that yes, women are kinda ugly but we would still fuck them.
Women wouldn't do the same to us