Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men not wearing suits anymore and dressing like faggots is something that contributes to hypergamy (suitpill)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc-BsNw1OI4

This is a story of a teen who was able to fake being a pilot, he was considered charismatic and good looking

and this is how he looks, 3/10 and overweight (maybe obese)

so what can explain this? simple, his suit, even he himself said that part of what makes a man, is his suit and his also said that his suit was a part for his success

Suits (specially the classic ones) make you look more like you are part of society and not a weirdo (at least when they were acceptable), make you look more respectable, higher status, more masculine and confident,
regardless of how you look

Last edited:
brutal suitpill

@Colvin76 thoughts?

also those animated youtube videos are rehashed info money making schemes

a child who wears a shitty over-sized suit, suits only look normal if you look old enough, if you are a child then it will look like you are trying to play adult and it's weird
It's over for neotenous celibates. We can't be taken seriously while psychopathmaxxing.

It's over for neotenous celibates. We can't be taken seriously while psychopathmaxxing.
Not over for neotenouscels, it's just delayed for neotenouscels
at the end all of us will look old, the difference is just when, as long as something will happen, I won't consider it "over"

Not over for neotenouscels, it's just delayed for neotenouscels
at the end all of us will look old, the difference is just when, as long as something will happen, I won't consider it "over"
Lifefuel.

@UninspiredGuy1 it's not a gigacope after all

Cope
not if you're 5'2 balding manlet

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc-BsNw1OI4

This is a story of a teen who was able to fake being a pilot, he was considered charismatic and good looking

and this is how he looks, 3/10 and overweight (maybe obese)
View attachment 281881

so what can explain this? simple, his suit, even he himself said that part of what makes a man, is his suit and his also said that his suit was a part for his success

View attachment 281883
Suits (specially the classic ones) make you look more like you are part of society and not a weirdo (at least when they were acceptable), make you look more respectable, higher status, more masculine and confident,
regardless of how you look

All of that and he only served 6 years

Lifefuel.

@UninspiredGuy1 it's not a gigacope after all
I think there is some truth to this. 90%+ of ricemen have neutonous facial features, even the kpop fags, pretty much only ricemen who don't are the actors and models.
Yet for some reason when I see a riceman in a suit I think it sort of negates his neutony a bit, so it has an impact

chads who wear nothing still slay.

An incel can wear the best suit in existance and still be incel.
Brutal, millimeters of bone on your face and centimeters on your femur and tibia determine your entire fate in life and even afterlife.

Women aren't entitled to men wearing suits.

@Descartes blackpill them on fashion
I do it every time I have the chance. It's sad that some men are into elegant clothing but they dress like the plebs so they don't stand out, a man should be proud of wearing suits

Suits make guys look better, even if it's a shitty £200 job, BUT you cannot be neotonous, nor can u be a twig or fatcel.

Anything else, which is basically 90% of men, and you are fine.

There was a Mexican kid in my old school who wore suits all the time, everyone called him a fag. Suits can only help up to a point

no suit for your face

Catch Me If You Can is one of my favorite movies of all time.

Suitpill = cope