Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Men needs to stop competing and start cooperating (redistribute foids)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
With the sexual market competition being so bad right now, and the fact that men are trying very hard to compete e.g. simping, and up-oneing other men, yet still not getting pussy or anything in favor of Chads. I think it is high time that men realize they're not getting shit at all and should begin to cooperate.

hqdefault.jpg

I have a simple proposal that would remove the zero sum game and benefit EVERYONE.
Men will work with each other and force the government to redistribute foids, either an forced matchmaking system or state-run brothel (conscript foids just like how some countries conscript men for the military)

Attachments

• 1670127391440.png
    1670127391440.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 28
This is why sexual communism will never work :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

In your dreams

This is why sexual communism will never work :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:
Men are fucking stupid. If we all coperated, we could tear down the oppressive system and have foids all for ourselves.

Men are fucking stupid. If we all coperated, we could tear down the oppressive system and have foids all for ourselves.
Too bad they don’t have our high rice iq, mang:fuk:

Ricecels are some of the biggest simps. That high IQ is useless without being based.
True, we’re one of the few based ones. That’s why we’re here, Chico

There are only two scenarios that would allow for a matchmaking system ensuring every man, regardless of looks, a female.
1) The destruction of technology that allows females to seek and pine over chads.
2) A ban on extra-marital sex.
Only then could something like that be implemented successfully. The state-run brothel idea is more viable, albeit less desirable than establishing a monogamous society.

With the sexual market competition being so bad right now, and the fact that men are trying very hard to compete e.g. simping, and up-oneing other men, yet still not getting pussy or anything in favor of Chads. I think it is high time that men realize they're not getting shit at all and should begin to cooperate.

hqdefault.jpg

I have a simple proposal that would remove the zero sum game and benefit EVERYONE.
Men will work with each other and force the government to redistribute foids, either an forced matchmaking system or state-run brothel (conscript foids just like how some countries conscript men for the military)

View attachment 683001
YOU ARE LITERALLY INCREASING DISEASE VECTORS WITH FORCED BREEDING. I like the idea but I don't want to die of some stupid STD cuz 4000 men also used that hole