Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Men more stronger, and yet more meeker than Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 11138
  • Start date
Deleted member 11138

Deleted member 11138

Monarchist, Theocracist, Loner
-
It just seems to me that women are colder, and more conniving then men. Women move on faster than men. It takes a man three fold longer to heal from a broken heart. Women will be dining with potential partners while the man is still grieving over what he's lost. Through history men have produced more romantic literature, theater, film, and have provided more for women than women for men. The 40's, and 50's for example where a time when men provided everything for women.

Yes men are the stronger vessel. Yet they have the meeker heart when it comes to relationships. Suicides because of divorce are overwhelmingly on the side of men. It's man's nature to provide, and a women's nature to be provided for. Once greed, and lust take over a woman's heart she will look for someone who can provide more. (Better house, finances, better sex, looks ect) Leaving the man to wonder what went wrong.

Women do not devote the effort in romantic investment as much as men do. Men must try harder because they know there is a sea of cock that can take the woman away at a whims notice. More often than not this is the case.

Knowing all this is it worth it to ascend, and peruse romantic investments in women? Wouldn't it hurt worse to see your girlfriend fucking other dudes while you are grinding your meat in your hand all alone with a broken heart? I don't think women are worth it period. They are the weaker vessel. Their war on masculinity, and traditionalism has reached the level where even the most traditional women now are liberal enough to divorce you, and take your shit.

Plenty of normies, and mid teir guys get their heart ripped out by women who promise longevity in love, but shortly move on to the next sucker. As the saying goes. A woman may tell you that you are her world, but she's got a whole galaxy already. Hell perhaps even a universe. Even if you could ascend. Would you really want to for such a fickle creature? Especially in this day, and age. Women will not go back to the 40's style housewife. It is not going to happen.

Solution

Women handle divorces easier because a woman cannot truly love you if you are not chad, while a man can love someone unconditionally.

I couldn't convert to Islam even for subservient wife(ves). The religion is stupid, and Muhammad was a pedophile. The Koran makes me feel dumber after reading it. The Christian King James Bible is the superior reading / literature / ideology.

I think the problem is our culture in the west. Even a Muslim women would turn into a whore. It's not like we can stone people for adultery here. On another note... I always wonder if the woman underneath those beekeeper suits, are hot, or ugly. lol

Women handle divorces easier because a woman cannot truly love you if you are not chad, while a man can love someone unconditionally.

Ah makes sense to me.

I wish I was more Meeker

Like this

Part of me thinks men are the true submissive gender tbh. Men act so fucking retarded and will do nearly anything for a woman’s affection and approval.

Sadly nothing will ever change. As long as men are at the mercy of their sex drives and nature to provide this problem will never be resolved. All we can do is opt out like the MGTOWs, although the MGTOWs claim they left the plantation, they're always talking about women, but I digress. Point is us stepping away might be our best bet, or grabbing a sex doll/ sex robot would be the best of getting pseudo sex and affection without the hassles.

Lmao I laughed so hard during that phone-call. Yes Muslims will admit Muhammad was a pedo if you press them enough about it. Most I have talked to will go as far as defending pedophilia rather than denouncing Muhammad.

Part of me thinks men are the true submissive gender tbh. Men act so fucking retarded and will do nearly anything for a woman’s affection and approval.

That's a very good point. Interesting thought. I'm going to stew this in my mind for a bit.

Sadly nothing will ever change. As long as men are at the mercy of their sex drives and nature to provide this problem will never be resolved. All we can do is opt out like the MGTOWs, although the MGTOWs claim they left the plantation, they're always talking about women, but I digress. Point is us stepping away might be our best bet, or grabbing a sex doll/ sex robot would be the best of getting pseudo sex and affection without the hassles.

I'm considering onahole, and sex dolls.

They have pussy, its over.

I couldn't convert to Islam even for subservient wife(ves). The religion is stupid, and Muhammad was a pedophile. The Koran makes me feel dumber after reading it. The Christian King James Bible is the superior reading / literature / ideology.

I think the problem is our culture in the west. Even a Muslim women would turn into a whore. It's not like we can stone people for adultery here. On another note... I always wonder if the woman underneath those beekeeper suits, are hot, or ugly. lol

Ah makes sense to me.
in all seriousness you're 100% right tbqh famalam

"Suicides because of divorce are overwhelmingly on the side of men"
Men are more impulsive when it comes to any act of agression so a man is more likely to hang himself or shoot himself in the spur of a moment without second thought out of desperation that a femoid.