Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Men kept crying for pussy so foids used that against us..

Mindcel

Mindcel

Rotting on the shelf
★★★
Foids are beyond repair, no one could bring back the stone age where you treat her like a literal toilet in the room. Even if all men "dumped" their women and went volcels, foids wouldn't give 2 fucks and will all go lesbo and ride their dildos to stay "strong independent women"..

That's completely true.
What dumbass man scientist thought, "Hey. You know what? Let's make an object that is purely for woman sexual excitement that completely negates my gender complletely! That'll be good use of my time and for the future generation of women!"

I'd go back in time if I had a time machine and shoot that woman-exciting motherfucker in his fucking scientific hands

Should you "Ascend", this is what to expect from your daughters:

161779819 1173187683118164 512395173594396466 n

That's completely true.
What dumbass man scientist thought, "Hey. You know what? Let's make an object that is purely for woman sexual excitement that completely negates my gender complletely! That'll be good use of my time and for the future generation of women!"

I'd go back in time if I had a time machine and shoot that woman-exciting motherfucker in his fucking scientific hands
It’s just a hole dude, dildos aren’t magic. They could use a cucumber if they wanted still. It’s just foids are literally animals and will revert to a primal state of shoving foreign objects inside themselves over an actual humab without thinking because it’s still equally pleasurable. Leave a horse semen extractor machine in the woods and the deer population will go down. Same concept

It’s just a hole dude, dildos aren’t magic. They could use a cucumber if they wanted still. It’s just foids are literally animals and will revert to a primal state of shoving foreign objects inside themselves over an actual humab without thinking because it’s still equally pleasurable. Leave a horse semen extractor machine in the woods and the deer population will go down. Same concept
Think you missed my point. This device was created SOLELY FOR WOMAN EXCITEMENT!! IT IS OPTIMALLY CREATED IN PERFECT CONDITIONS UNDER PERFECT MATERIALS TO OPTIMALLY MAKE A WOMAN ORGASM!

a cucumber has one use and it's done. you risk vagina infections. you risk it getting lost in your pussy. other materials are damaging to the inside of the vagina and often kill women because women are stupid. dildos don't have that drawback. vibrators aren't even supposed to go in there it's for the clit outside. there is some ass toys at play. the sheer outcomes and satisfcation you can get from actual sex toys far outweight what was conventionally and traditionally used in the past

Without that one invention there would have never been a whole market for such-like items. Women around the world would be forced to fuck men and/or die by the droves. That's a future I'd have rather lived in.

Get over your shitty oneitis already
She's not even that good looking dude

Oh? Sorry; I've been posting about Shannon Rose Bosana since 2015. It was originally on a website called "Yahoo Answers".

Everything is as I've always intended it to be. This forum will offer permanent insight into our "story".