Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Men in the past

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]Men have always gone to war, have had accidents at work, illnesses, were in jail, homeless etc, and there were more women than men, which forced them to be more friendly, pleasant and above all to lower their standards. Now they think they are celebrities for having a pussy, they have access to Chad through Instagram and Tinder and they have raised their standards in a huge way. It's fucking over[/UWSL]

If you were born in this era then it was over for you before things began. Being a man in the modern age is depressing as fuck.

As an ugly man I already know I’ll be alone and sad until the very end and if hell exists I’ll be sent there to suffer endlessly. My entire existence is full of suffering

If you were born in this era then it was over for you before things began. Being a man in the modern age is depressing as fuck.