Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "Men have such fragile egos"

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Ok listen here you low IQ toilet, you are the one who begins to seethe and cry when no one takes your false rape accusations seriously and you call us "fragile" over some dating standards and better yet your ego gets severely wounded when someone calls you foids out on your fucking corrupt bullshit

Foid, cope and seethe.

if you let foids get under your skin for so little you already lost

Make fragility, white fragility…oh, wait. That’s it. That’s the only kind of fragility that exists, I guess. Funny how that works, they don’t tell you about the fact that the easiest way as a cashier at a gas station to get a nigger to go completely apeshit is to offer it a pink lighter. Even if it’s wearing pink right now, it’ll completely chimp out.

But it’s only straight, white men (the men who are most frequently put down by this Judaic system, no less) who have fragility issues..I guess.

Foids dodge accountability

Foids dodge accountability
I was just going to say that. It's like they're allergic to accountability. Foids have the most fragile egos of all.

I was just going to say that. It's like they're allergic to accountability. Foids have the most fragile egos of all.
Foids dodging accountability power be like:
F06657ea7a56f1b397a340a2c789a19f

It's a rape only when it's a sub5 who do it, never forget that :feelsaww: