Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill men have always been balding, we just didn't have 4k cameras back then

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
there are copers out there who believed that our ancestors didn't go bald and had 2000 ng/dl testosterone levels
every boomer I see in public are balding and rarely do I see one that still has their hair and these boomers had it easier than other generations because inflation wasn't that bad and you could own a house and get married with a minimum wage blue collar job. These boomers literally lived less stressful lives yet some of them are still balding

I don't understand people who try to romanticize the past. Life has always sucked, we just didn't have 4k cameras to record it.

"OMG WE LITERALLY LIVE IN A REAL LIFE IDIOCRACY. DID YOU KNOW THAT ITS MY FAVORITE MOVIE?"
Nintendo soy

yeah what's up with balding bro. why bald when it looks shit :waitwhat: how did those baldies ascend back then :waitwhat::waitwhat:

Caesar was ashamed of going bald early too lol, 2k years ago

yeah what's up with balding bro. why bald when it looks shit :waitwhat: how did those baldies ascend back then :waitwhat::waitwhat:
no bro you don't get it, our ancestors were 6'5, had nw1 hair, had high cheekbones, hunter eyes, and their grip strength was so strong they could crush walnuts with their pinkies bro retvrn to tradition bro "le i was born in the wrong generation meme":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Caesar was ashamed of going bald early too lol, 2k years ago
this you can find many examples of men balding throughout history

these redpill copers here doing nofap thinking they will be brad pitt

no bro you don't get it, our ancestors were 6'5, had nw1 hair, had high cheekbones, hunter eyes, and their grip strength was so strong they could crush walnuts with their pinkies bro retvrn to tradition bro "le i was born in the wrong generation meme":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I don't understand people who try to romanticize the past. Life has always sucked, we just didn't have 4k cameras to record it.

My grandfather was short and bald by 30. He ended up marrying a single mom. Up to this point it sounds like a story of a modern day beta buxx.
But there is a catch. He sent her bastard son away for years, impregnated her twice and was a hardcore alcoholic that lost his job early on while she worked sewing at some factory.

Things were better back then. Unemployed bald short alcholics managed to have wives as long as they had housing to offer. Their wives respected them enough to obey and send the bastard children away.