Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men except so much mediocrity in todays soyciety

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
It's all a joke I'm no longer mad at woman its fight not worth fighting for. Men just pathetically saving up money as an incel is a joke jfl why save all that money for? A house? A family? Jfl saving money as an inkwell is a bullshit cope unless you are making well over 100k you are cucked eating garbage food to save money here and there meanwhile stacy and chad live up there lives snorting coke binge eating fast food and fucking like wild dogs some incels follow a cringy lifestyle of "investing for the future" JFL invest Into what a 1 million dollar condo you can sleep by youreself in? It's all a joke if you are going to moneymaxx do it fucking right and play this system and manipulate it jfl at having morals as a inkwell and working hard and honestly for you're money

How are you going to money maxxx then without wagecucking

Most just don't want to end up empty-handed.

It's all a joke I'm no longer mad at woman its fight not worth fighting for. Men just pathetically saving up money as an incel is a joke jfl why save all that money for? A house? A family? Jfl saving money as an inkwell is a bullshit cope unless you are making well over 100k you are cucked eating garbage food to save money here and there meanwhile stacy and chad live up there lives snorting coke binge eating fast food and fucking like wild dogs some incels follow a cringy lifestyle of "investing for the future" JFL invest Into what a 1 million dollar condo you can sleep by youreself in? It's all a joke if you are going to moneymaxx do it fucking right and play this system and manipulate it jfl at having morals as a inkwell and working hard and honestly for you're money
Based, that’s why I hate my father saying save your money, for what exactly you faggot

Based, that’s why I hate my father saying save your money, for what exactly you faggot
So you can buy all the video games you want and will never play becuase you are so depressed and alone

So you can buy all the video games you want and will never play becuase you are so depressed and alone
That’s me right now... before I had a few friends and had no money

My father has the same exact mentality. We've been living in a tiny overcrowded apartment for all my childhood until now. He keeps saying he's saving up so we can move to a new house but he's wasted decades wageslaving just for nothing to come of it. He's way past retirement and wouldn't even be able to enjoy the house in his old age. Saving up only works if you have a future. Incels have no future so we should be living in the moment and stop worrying about the future. I'll more than likely rope by the time I reach my mid 20s tbh

My father has the same exact mentality. We've been living in a tiny overcrowded apartment for all my childhood until now. He keeps saying he's saving up so we can move to a new house but he's wasted decades wageslaving just for nothing to come of it. He's way past retirement and wouldn't even be able to enjoy the house in his old age. Saving up only works if you have a future. Incels have no future so we should be living in the moment and stop worrying about the future. I'll more than likely rope by the time I reach my mid 20s tbh
Look into careermaxxing if you arent low iq save money to live comfertbally just enough where you wont have to work till you are dead

Don’t rope man keep coping ,the worlds end is near ,and we will be the ones who will rise again

No, what do you think will happen when the world burns? Woman will need the men to survive,sooner or later we will come out on top , hundred or thousand years,we will rise again
Major cope

No, what do you think will happen when the world burns? Woman will need the men to survive,sooner or later we will come out on top , hundred or thousand years,we will rise again
Woman will need men to survive correct... from me:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Look into careermaxxing if you arent low iq save money to live comfertbally just enough where you wont have to work till you are dead
That's the goal rn. Recently graduated and looking for employment but the rejection letters and lack of interviews is discouraging tbh. Thinking about going back to school but I need actual work experience to make sure I'm not stuck with a master's and no job.

Don’t rope man keep coping ,the worlds end is near ,and we will be the ones who will rise again
I'm really trying man :feelsbadman:. I fought so hard not to rope this year but it just seems hopeless to me. If I'm able to find a good job to spend money on copes/save up I will but I don't expect much tbh

neetbux aren't available in all countries and it's usually reserved for foids. So what choice do we have?

But at the same time, I never know what to spend it on

Facts even though I've saved up some money and trying to move out, what's after? Nothing. I have 0 future in this world other than rope.