Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "Men dont wash their ass"

SUH

SUH

Veteran
Very often on foid forums foids claim that many men dont wash their ass because they think its gay and they genuinely believe it. This is so fucking ridiculous and funny. Every so often the foids who claim it say they slept with a guy who didnt wash his ass because he thought it was gay. Basically if you're chad you dont have to wash your ass and women will still hook up with you. Is this stereotype that foids have born out of so many of them fucking a few chads who dont wash their ass:feelskek::feelshehe::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:?

Chad doesn't need to wash his ass, cuz foids lick it clean for him

I wash every day before going to work.

tbh I have OCD and the idea of not washing my ass properly with water disturbs me. the fact that like 90% of westerners have unclean asses disturbs me even more

I mean the only way they would know that men dont wash their ass is if they've been close enough to a man's ass to tell. Idk what was going on there

Long time ago i was in my classmate house he is chad. And one girl called him if she can come to his place. She came to the house and called him that she is already there to come down and open the door for her.

He didn´t go open the door, he said he want to smoke a cigarette so we go to balcony to smoke and meanwhile he let her wait. After that i decided to go and open the door for her.

I opened the door and said to here that he wouldn´t open the door for her. She looks like she don´t even mind. After that she just said hi to him and she didn´t mention anything about waiting for 15 minutes in front of his door. We were sitting on the couch and she tried to flirt with him and touching him, but he show no interest in her.

This chad told me she might commit suicide because of him. He called me one night that she told him that she will do anything for him. He told her to lick his asshole. She sucked his dick and licked his asshole as he wished. And this chad called me right after this happened. I was like wtf and told him to stop, because she really might kill her self because of him and hie might get into a trouble.

She was a beautiful girl she did gymnastic, was at college and she could have any man, but she wanted this chad who treat her like shit.

Long time ago i was in my classmate house he is chad. And one girl called him if she can come to his place. She came to the house and called him that she is already there to come down and open the door for her.

He didn´t go open the door, he said he want to smoke a cigarette so we go to balcony to smoke and meanwhile he let her wait. After that i decided to go and open the door for her.

I opened the door and said to here that he wouldn´t open the door for her. She looks like she don´t even mind. After that she just said hi to him and she didn´t mention anything about waiting for 15 minutes in front of his door. We were sitting on the couch and she tried to flirt with him and touching him, but he show no interest in her.

This chad told me she might commit suicide because of him. He called me one night that she told him that she will do anything for him. He told her to lick his asshole. She sucked his dick and licked his asshole as he wished. And this chad called me right after this happened. I was like wtf and told him to stop, because she really might kill her self because of him and hie might get into a trouble.

She was a beautiful girl she did gymnastic, was at college and she could have any man, but she wanted this chad who treat her like shit.
Did you ask him of he washed his asshole before her licking it?
How chad was that chad btw? Was he some kind of tall athlete type?

a rule of thumb Chad is that chad always wins and foids are chadsexual anything lesser than a chad/lite is genetic trash and needs to be discarded

I do it twice a day

I wash my asshole everytime I take a shit

Take a shower after every shit crew.

the fact that like 90% of westerners have unclean asses disturbs me even more
Agreed. The amount of people who just use "Tissues" and are fine with it amazes me.

At the MINIMUM, wet wipes but even then you may as well just have shower tbh.

By the way, Dr. Mike on youtube mentioned how he didnt wash his ass when he was young in a video . Doesnt matter though, he is a chad. :feelskek:

its true man

I thought you were in europe. How did you even find a wc with a water jet?

Last edited:
Did you ask him of he washed his asshole before her licking it?
How chad was that chad btw? Was he some kind of tall athlete type?

No, she did this in his car. He is muscular naturally, but not tall he is like 179cm so under 6ft.
something like this
508c80da30f558cd4f4f02c6a7c10527

I thought you were in europe. How did you even find a wc with a water jet?
I have some sort of waterplanting thing to get the water on my ass, then I use my hands and toilet paper to clean my asshole

I have some sort of waterplanting thing to get the water on my ass, then I use my hands and toilet paper to clean my asshole
4015406318 05f58c099b z

You mean this?

How did you even find one in europe?

Last edited:
I do.

With soap and everything, then i spend 10 minutes washing my hands in the shower.

My ass and balls are the only things i wash

Do you need to wash your ass? Like a hole ? :feelsUnreal:

When I was younger I'd have to wash me and my little brothers clothes. The shit streaks running through my brothers underwear will stick with me for life. Ever since then it's tissue+wet wipes after I take a shit.

I wash my ass with soap everytime i took a dump I shower everyday even sometimes 2 times a day if i had workout session and i take wudhu 5 times a day for praying(religiouscel here)
Im probably the most hygenic guy in this forum

I shower every morning! OMG this gave me a good laugh thank you SUH

Lies. I wash it every time after I take a dump tbh.

Wiomen don't deserve pity ever.

Every food is accountable for her own misery

Ironically it's only whitecels that don't wash their ass.

Curry, sandcel and ricecels are all familiar with bidets and use them after pooping, but women are not interested in them.

RIP pinkpillfeminism

Foids say this because of swamp ass. Anyone have that video of that black guy wiping his ass with stick deodorant? I was going to use that as a example of what foids want you to do

It's not as if femoids don't have hygiene issues.